oneBoro Forum

Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0

10 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I have a bottle of gin ready to celebrate our win. It’s the only spirit I know you drink out of huge fish bowel size glasses. 

You can actually do that with any drink. As some of my posting the other night showed 😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Negativity on here is terrible. Playing 2nd place in the division away from home. A tough stop start game. Missed a couple of really good chances which on another day could have won us the game. They

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough s

Disappointing result and performance, but nights like last night are standard in the Championship - even for promotion candidates. Even during our promotion under Karanka we had many of these types of

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I have a bottle of Real McCoy ready and no work on Tuesday 

Crisps in a bottle? 

Not the typical Aldi brand.. Oh you are the sophisticated debonair of the BORO world… 

Edited by sanddancer

Sneaky feeling we'll win this, Warnock should have beat them at the Riverside and without Diaz their strikeforce looks quite weak with Gallagher completely off the boil.

Interested to see how we lineup for this, I'm going for a 2-1 Boro win.

9 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Wouldn't mind that, I thought Connolly looked okay on Saturday.

Agreed, finishing was off but got into good positions and made a few chances himself. Excellent workrate too, just looked like one of those where he was too desperate to make an impact and snatched at those chances. Balogun looked silky smooth when he came on so wouldn't cry if he started either to be fair.

• Like 1

I thought Connolly ran around a lot but saw nothing to impress or to make me think he isn't just another in a long line of Boro loaned Strikers that have underwhelmed us. I'd pick Akpom over him based on that showing id he were still here. There is however still time for him to get match sharp and to improve so lets wait and see but Balogun oozed class from his first touch of the ball. I'd go with Balogun and Sporar with Watmore coming on for one of them in the 2nd half.

• Downsouth changed the title to Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0