oneBoro Forum

Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0

2 minutes ago, edinboro said:

We lived in Bolton at the time. In those days the away fans were down the side. That stand was shaking that day.

Think they put away supporters behind the goal now, that’s where I was last time I went. Was mid week, mid winter 

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Negativity on here is terrible. Playing 2nd place in the division away from home. A tough stop start game. Missed a couple of really good chances which on another day could have won us the game. They

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough s

Disappointing result and performance, but nights like last night are standard in the Championship - even for promotion candidates. Even during our promotion under Karanka we had many of these types of

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Naisby said:

Think they put away supporters behind the goal now, that’s where I was last time I went. Was mid week, mid winter 

Oh yes definitely. Been behind the goals for years now.

• Like 1

Just thought I'd put some stats to tomorrow's game. Including cup games, our record looks as follows:

OverallPlayed: 138 // Won: 39 // Drawn: 39 // Lost: 60

Home - Played: 67 // Won: 26 // Drawn: 19 // Lost: 22

Away - Played: 71 // Won: 13 // Drawn: 20 // Lost 38

In our last 10 games at Ewood Park, going back to 30th December 2006, our record is W2 D4 L4. Which goes some way to confirming my thoughts that a draw will be a decent result.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Naisby said:

For Hull they played Blackburn the day that a new owner took over and they got the inevitable bounce, If we come away from Ewood Park with a draw I will be happy, I’ve driven there and back on numerous cold midweek nights and a draw is more than we often get.

For those of you who have never experienced the joys of a mid week mid winter night at Ewood Park, my advice is warm clothes, get out before the whistle blows and take a point as a decent return. 

I think the coldest I've ever been at a game was at Ewood Park 🥶   I've been told that Oldham takes some beating though.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think the coldest I've ever been at a game was at Ewood Park 🥶   I've been told that Oldham takes some beating though.

I was compared to a smurf at St Andrews!  

• Haha 4

Just had a look at the table. Beat this lot and we're just 4 points of an automatic spot. If that's not motivation enough then I'll be very disappointed. It's a massive game this on, and a real 6-pointer.

• Like 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0