• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Negativity on here is terrible. Playing 2nd place in the division away from home. A tough stop start game. Missed a couple of really good chances which on another day could have won us the game. They

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough s

Disappointing result and performance, but nights like last night are standard in the Championship - even for promotion candidates. Even during our promotion under Karanka we had many of these types of

Posted Images

Think this will mark a run of bad form for us, we've edged a few close games and I don't expect this team to be able to keep up this points per game (2.2). If we were to stretch out wilder's tenure over a full season we'd finish above 100 points, to me that isn't sustainable with the current squad. Betting sites currently have us at about evens to finish in the playoffs, finishing 5th/6th is well within our remit but I fear some tougher results than what we've experienced recently.

• Sad 1
17 hours ago, Changing Times said:

I think the coldest I've ever been at a game was at Ewood Park 🥶   I've been told that Oldham takes some beating though.

I've never known Blackburn be that cold.  I've just looked at the weather forecast and it is bettween 2 and zero tonight.  I'm stopping at home. 

Oldham is only the third highest ground in the country but one terrace is high and exposed because of its elevation over the rest of the ground.  They've built a new stand so it might not be too bad next time you go.

I remember a Boro juniors game at Whitby town with a stiff North wind blowing.  I was freezing when I got back in the car and remaind cold all the way back to the far side of West Yorks despite full heating and a duvet jacket.  Now that was very parky

35 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Think this will mark a run of bad form for us, we've edged a few close games and I don't expect this team to be able to keep up this points per game (2.2). If we were to stretch out wilder's tenure over a full season we'd finish above 100 points, to me that isn't sustainable with the current squad. Betting sites currently have us at about evens to finish in the playoffs, finishing 5th/6th is well within our remit but I fear some tougher results than what we've experienced recently.

Well apart from last weekend our new look attack hasn't played together. I hope that the extra time on the training ground and them getting to know each other will give us a bit more empetus in attack and a few extra goals. Fingers crossed we come out firing and get an early goal. It's going to be tough and a very even game, although without Brereton I hope we draw the longest straw.

• Like 4

Haven’t clock watched for a boro game as much since the Karanka years! Feels like a massive game which could mean either pushing for top 2 towards the end of the season or top 6! Hopefully a Brighton away type performance incoming. Utb

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Foogle said:

A true realistic view on our current form which has exceeded all expectations and it’s worthy to recap on our last three games and late goals. Given we have new recruits to embed it’s not unrealistic to expect we will falter but I’m hoping it’s not tonight.
I’m hoping for a rallying never say die start to finish, blood sweat and tears, badge clutching performance that will make a grown man cry tears of joy. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

A true realistic view on our current form which has exceeded all expectations and it’s worthy to recap on our last three games and late goals. Given we have new recruits to embed it’s not unrealistic to expect we will falter but I’m hoping it’s not tonight.
I’m hoping for a rallying never say die start to finish, blood sweat and tears, badge clutching performance that will make a grown man cry tears of joy. 

Failing that you could listen to an inspiring rendition of Nellie The Elephant😉

• Downsouth changed the title to Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0