oneBoro Forum

Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0

Hello Downing. Definitely seems to have replaced Monk as Sky's choice for our matches. Makes sense for this game given that Blackburn were his last club. I'd kind of thought he would go into management, but he hasn't. 

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Negativity on here is terrible. Playing 2nd place in the division away from home. A tough stop start game. Missed a couple of really good chances which on another day could have won us the game. They

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough s

Disappointing result and performance, but nights like last night are standard in the Championship - even for promotion candidates. Even during our promotion under Karanka we had many of these types of

Posted Images

Heard McCoist saying that he was watching the game tonight....it'll be interesting to see what he has to say about Izzy after his comments on Djed.

Edit - this was on talksports this morning btw, not in person 😂

3 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Glad Pears is on the bench it would be typical he has a blinder. Mind you we have a knack in recent years of making the Blackburn keeper look like world beater.

Ayala came off the bench and scored in their last game. I hope he doesn't do a repeat! 

Aside from Jones being played at RWB instead of LWB, another noticeable difference in Isaiah Jones under Wilder vs Warnock is that he now gets on the ball far higher up the pitch in more dangerous areas to give his clinical crossing maximum impact. I think this is mainly due to our style of play with the CB's stepping upfield and Crooks pushing upfield to create passing triangles, so that when he gets on the ball, he can often put his crosses in first time. Under Warnock he'd usually get on the ball in far deeper areas and would have to drive at multiple players before he got that opportunity to cross or get a shot away. 

3 minutes ago, White Band said:

Ayala came off the bench and scored in their last game. I hope he doesn't do a repeat! 

When was that? He came on last week when they lost 0-2 at Hull. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0