oneBoro Forum

Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Dismal.  We played better under Warnock.

Difference being we pretty much always played like donkeys under Colin.

This time its just that our skill, such as it is, is being negated by a similarly good opposition.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Negativity on here is terrible. Playing 2nd place in the division away from home. A tough stop start game. Missed a couple of really good chances which on another day could have won us the game. They

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough s

Disappointing result and performance, but nights like last night are standard in the Championship - even for promotion candidates. Even during our promotion under Karanka we had many of these types of

Posted Images

Tav and/or Howson off at half time, payero and/or Watmore on. Probably Tav I’d pick for Watmore, Tav only more than Howson due to him having a yellow, get some attacking intent going. 

Awful first half. 

Will say I think it was a pen. As he pulls his leg back to kick he connects with the defender and that's what sends him over. There was one angle where it was clear as day imo!

Can't complain really though, would have been undeserved. 

I'm actually raging at that midfield trio. How can not 1 of them seriously be dropping in, picking it up, creating an angle? They're all just staring at the CBs waiting for them to bang it long. Tav/Howson need sending home at half time. Dire.

• Downsouth changed the title to Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0