oneBoro Forum

Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0

Blackburn have done a number on us tonight, but we made it easy for them. We were really poor across midfield, Connolly had a shocker, Taylor offered absolutely nothing, and McNair was woeful in the build up to their goal. As for Howson...the less said the better.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Negativity on here is terrible. Playing 2nd place in the division away from home. A tough stop start game. Missed a couple of really good chances which on another day could have won us the game. They

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough s

Disappointing result and performance, but nights like last night are standard in the Championship - even for promotion candidates. Even during our promotion under Karanka we had many of these types of

Posted Images

Far too many sub par performances tonight. Pretty awful throughout the team added to the fact that CW got it wrong too. 
Monday night football sucks ass 

• Downsouth changed the title to Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0
2 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Ah well. focus on top 6 because zero chance top 2. Not good enough

This is why I haven't been getting carried away. I had a sneaking suspicion we might come unstuck against other top 6 teams.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Better team than us based on what we've seen tonight.

They’ve won the tactical battle and without their best players. We are naive, still fall asleep second half and believe if we just have enough strikers in the pitch we will get out of trouble.

but the diving and whinging from Blackburn is aweful.

and their goal was offside but that’s a separate matter.

• Like 1

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough side. Relax.

• Like 6