• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Negativity on here is terrible. Playing 2nd place in the division away from home. A tough stop start game. Missed a couple of really good chances which on another day could have won us the game. They

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough s

Disappointing result and performance, but nights like last night are standard in the Championship - even for promotion candidates. Even during our promotion under Karanka we had many of these types of

Posted Images

Really poor across the board that. Your game-plan can't be the end every match with 5 strikers up top, or hope Jones puts one on Crooks's head. That midfield needs seriously freshening up. Payero would be so, so good at keeping the ball and I don't get why he doesn't get a chance.

Just now, boksicdink said:

Just didnt come off tonight...the stoppage really hurt us, felt like we were knocking on the door at that point. One mistake is the difference.

Blackburn wont be top 2 though

Doesnt say much for us then 😂

Getting a little concerned that Wilder only seems to know how to switch strikers or throw more on. Was expecting a little more invention  from him. 

On a personal note I'm getting really *** off that Payero cant get on the pitch. Wtf has the lad done?

• Like 1

We have had some great chances to score. Been poor in possession generally but probably deserved at least a draw on the fact we have had better chances than Blackburn all in all. Paddy is a donkey at the back he has cost us so many goals this season. Id prefer defenders who can defend first and foremost. Id play peltier there. Let mcnair and howson battle it out for cdm both pretty poor. 

Deserved loss. Christ we were poor and a *** display by wilder who apparently had some form of glasses on that prevented him from seeing what everyone else could see. Awful. Pure Warnock display. Does nothing all game and then gets desperate towards the end and throws a few strikers on. Really poor management. Lumley probably the only player to come out with a bit of credibility. 

Nothing really positive to take from that, poor passing, inconsistent distribution, no urgency (until they scored) and terrible finishing in front of goal.  

Ill give Connelly the benefit of the doubt given he's not played much but he looks pretty poor on first impressions. 

Just now, 2plus2 said:

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough side. Relax.

No mate we should sell every player that has a bad game

8 unbeaten was it but you're only as good as your last sadly 😞 

1 minute ago, boksicdink said:

Just didnt come off tonight...the stoppage really hurt us, felt like we were knocking on the door at that point. One mistake is the difference.

Blackburn wont be top 2 though

Neither will we.

• Like 1

Overall didn't get out of the blocks soon enough. We were probably the better team in the 2nd half. I know its a bit petty but where was the time added for the Jones injury that must have been at least 2-3 minutes although in saying that we had no urgency with the throw and goal kick at the end. We have probably been due a defeat after our recent run hopefully we can get back to winning ways next week.   

• Like 1
Just now, Dan1234 said:

On a personal note I'm getting really *** off that Payero cant get on the pitch. Wtf has the lad done?

Nothing for two managers - that’s why he’s in the bench and we are signing a bunch of midfielders.

Just now, LOAM said:

Nothing really positive to take from that, poor passing, inconsistent distribution, no urgency (until they scored) and terrible finishing in front of goal.  

Ill give Connelly the benefit of the doubt given he's not played much but he looks pretty poor on first impressions. 

He doesnt look like he can physically deal with this league

tough game against a team that has an excellent home record and dont concede many.  Thats said I thought we were poor tonight and didnt deserve the win, but probably didnt deserve to lose either.