• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Negativity on here is terrible. Playing 2nd place in the division away from home. A tough stop start game. Missed a couple of really good chances which on another day could have won us the game. They

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough s

Disappointing result and performance, but nights like last night are standard in the Championship - even for promotion candidates. Even during our promotion under Karanka we had many of these types of

Posted Images

Wilder got it wrong tonight.

Sporar and Connolly were both dreadful.

Howson had his worst game in many months, our whole midfield was poor.

May as well just cancel Payero's contract if he's not being brought on even when they're playing dreadful.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Getting a little concerned that Wilder only seems to know how to switch strikers or throw more on. Was expecting a little more invention  from him. 

On a personal note I'm getting really *** off that Payero cant get on the pitch. Wtf has the lad done?

To be fair we created 2 or 3 really solid chances towards the end and just didn't take them. At least he knows how to throw the kitchen sink at a team late on.

Would say it is more concerning how poor we have been especially in midfield over the last few games. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 2plus2 said:

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough side. Relax.

Nobody is writing off the season... But we can call it how it is and say we were poor tonight. And to be brutally honest, have been poor since Forest and bailed out by last minute goals. 

I fully trust Wilder to sort it out and keep us in the fight for top 6. And we have some good players waiting in the wings to replace underperformers.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Really poor across the board that. Your game-plan can't be the end every match with 5 strikers up top, or hope Jones puts one on Crooks's head. That midfield needs seriously freshening up. Payero would be so, so good at keeping the ball and I don't get why he doesn't get a chance.

First warning sign that for me about Wilder.  Not impressed at all with him tonight.

2 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Nothing for two managers - that’s why he’s in the bench and we are signing a bunch of midfielders.

***, before his injury he was looking better than our other midfielders and that was with Warnockball. He is tailor made for a Wilder team as the lad can do a bit of everything.

3 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Really poor across the board that. Your game-plan can't be the end every match with 5 strikers up top, or hope Jones puts one on Crooks's head. That midfield needs seriously freshening up. Payero would be so, so good at keeping the ball and I don't get why he doesn't get a chance.

Don’t think Wilder rates him at all. Today was a perfect opportunity as the midfield was virtually league 1. 

5 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Top 2 gone 

Get a grip man..  nobody ever expected top 2 anyway.   For me we looked ok at times, strikers had chances and have not taken them.  Blackburn didn’t look like anything either, it’s 1-0 away to a team going well.

no dramas man, roll on the next game.  I do with her play Payero, just for something a bit different.  Tav, I just can’t work him out.  

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Neither will we.

We never were to be fair we are nowhere near good enough for autos. I still think we should have got something tonight as poor as we were at times we still created clear chances which is a positive. Were 2 good strikers a cdm and cb shy of being a top 2 candidate 

• Like 1