oneBoro Forum

Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0

7 minutes ago, Duvel said:

The season isn't over but we were very poor today, I actually don't think we've played well for a few weeks now and a defeat was coming. 

100%. And I actually think our second half performance tonight was better then any half we’ve had since Forest. And that’s not saying we were good tonight.

We we’re awful at Blackpool, crap in the cup and awful against Reading. Late winners are great but they do probably paper of the cracks for a lot of fans.

Im still more then happy where we are in the league. We are actually playing for something now..

• Like 1
  • Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Negativity on here is terrible. Playing 2nd place in the division away from home. A tough stop start game. Missed a couple of really good chances which on another day could have won us the game. They

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough s

Disappointing result and performance, but nights like last night are standard in the Championship - even for promotion candidates. Even during our promotion under Karanka we had many of these types of

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Aphex_Boro said:

If you just watched that midfield for 90 minutes and thought yep that looks great don't need to change anything there then I don't really know what to say. 

No one has said that 

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

100%. And I actually think our second half performance tonight was better then any half we’ve had since Forest. And that’s not saying we were good tonight.

We we’re awful at Blackpool, crap in the cup and awful against Reading. Late winners are great but they do probably paper of the cracks for a lot of fans.

Im still more then happy where we are in the league. We are actually playing for something now..

it's true that we've been getting away with it, tonight's result has been coming tbf

Just now, LBP said:

No one has said that 

Then in that case I don't know why you responded with a ?

I didn't mean sweeping wholesale changes, but freshening the side up would certainly do no harm. 

19 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Their goal was offside  ..

No it wasn’t. McNair touched the ball so it’s a new situation. He actively goes for the ball and gets a slight touch. Perfectly good goal. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Blackburn actually have pretty good support when you consider they are a fairly small town, they share catchment areas with lots of other Lancashire clubs and they are a short drive from Liverpool and Manchester where you have 4 giant Premier league clubs. 

I don't think we're any better supported to be honest. 

I wouldn't say so either.

Compared to Blackburn, our catchment area is pretty big without any major local competitors, and we're not overwhelmingly better supported.

Likewise compared to us, Leeds/Newcastle/Sunderland have huge catchment areas.

• Like 1
Just now, Borodane said:

No it wasn’t. McNair touched the ball so it’s a new situation. He actively goes for the ball and gets a slight touch. Perfectly good goal. 

McNair's swing at the ball was pure sunday league

• Like 1

Off night tonight, awful 1st half, much better 2nd half but that unfortunate stoppage absolutely killed our momentum. Hope the person involved is okay.

Getting a bit worried with Wilder's subs, does he only know how to chuck attackers on? We also need balance on the left, teams are realising all our attacks come down the right with Crooks and Jones.

Payero for Howson and Balogun for Sporar against Coventry, Connolly has been getting into some excellent positions, just looks rusty from not playing. Sporar hasn't done much wrong but I think we could rest him.

On we go, UTB

• Like 3

Lumley 

Dijksteel    Fry     McNair

Jones         Howson        Tav

Crooks    Payero 

Sporar   Balogun 

I’m not convinced on Tav at wing back but we desperately need some sort of threat down that side 

• Like 3