• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Negativity on here is terrible. Playing 2nd place in the division away from home. A tough stop start game. Missed a couple of really good chances which on another day could have won us the game. They

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough s

Disappointing result and performance, but nights like last night are standard in the Championship - even for promotion candidates. Even during our promotion under Karanka we had many of these types of

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

The Dell was a funny old ground wasn't it?  The wonky stand thing, not wonky but you know what I mean diagonal.  Can't remember if it was both ends or just one.  Anyway, different circumstances as it certainly wasn't cold but I was there when we got bopped 4-0 under Robbo, and that certainly felt like longer than 90 mins 😢

Nobody set me on fire though 🙂

I remember the avalanche of coins thrown then they resorted to kicking down brick walls and half house bricks being thrown. There were young children present and adults crowded to protect them. 
I don’t miss the violence of the old days. 

• Like 2

Swindon Town were always throwing sharpened dart at the away end, you were safest right behind the goal there. 1st time I went was 86/87 season and saw two blokes near me with darts in them. 

Only ever been back once to the County Ground Swindon and that was for a course being run there.

34 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

The Dell was a funny old ground wasn't it?  The wonky stand thing, not wonky but you know what I mean diagonal.  Can't remember if it was both ends or just one.  Anyway, different circumstances as it certainly wasn't cold but I was there when we got bopped 4-0 under Robbo, and that certainly felt like longer than 90 mins 😢

Nobody set me on fire though 🙂

I was at that match too, it was shocking. The wonky stand was just at one end. As you say, it wasn’t cold, I think it was a balmy September afternoon. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sanddancer said:

When I was at Southampton years back when woolly scarfs tied to a belt loop was the norm and some daft a**e set me on fire. 

At least he warmed you up a bit🤣

Haven’t been this excited waiting for a team sheet and the game to start for a long while. Game is on tv and the wife is out. Bloody kids better behave and go to sleep quietly. 

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Haven’t been this excited waiting for a team sheet and the game to start for a long while. Game is on tv and the wife is out. Bloody kids better behave and go to sleep quietly. 

BD’s kids tonight 

image.gif.031ee786c10edebd2beeced6c34090fe.gif

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0