oneBoro Forum

Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0

Just now, Borodane said:

Get Connolly off. What the hell is he doing. Terrible today. Not the only one mine but jumping like that when you’re on a yellow? How stupid are you allowed to be?

He was in the air first and the Blackburn player jumped up into his arm?

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Negativity on here is terrible. Playing 2nd place in the division away from home. A tough stop start game. Missed a couple of really good chances which on another day could have won us the game. They

We've missed some golden late chances and not been at our best - but why there is so much negativity on here is beyond me. We're on a great run and playing an away fixture against an extremely tough s

Disappointing result and performance, but nights like last night are standard in the Championship - even for promotion candidates. Even during our promotion under Karanka we had many of these types of

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, thomas said:

So several wrongs make a right? 

It's called consistency yes. If your blowing for slight contact for the last 10 collisions then be consistent and give that as a pen. He's basically changed what he believes to be an infringement just cos it's in the box.

Just now, GrimsbyBoro said:

Nothing in that for me.

Yeah, it was a funny one.  I thought he had a look at where Lenihan was beforehand but at the same time it didn't look like a big elbow.  His arm was actually straight to be fair to him.

• Like 2
Just now, Changing Times said:

Yeah, it was a funny one.  I thought he had a look at where Lenihan was beforehand but at the same time it didn't look like a big elbow.  His arm was actually straight to be fair to him.

If he meant it he did it in a super smart way so fair play to him

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Hardly lucky, there's nothing in it. 

Enough to draw blood...

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Get him off for Balogun, we've got too many players on bookings and he's offered very little tonight.

We are crying out for a bit of skill. Hope we see Balogun soon.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Hardly lucky, there's nothing in it. 

Ok now you’re just doing whatever you can to defend him. That was awful from him. He even had a look before swinging his arm. Just plain stupid and there wouldn’t have been anything to complain about if the ref had sent him off. 

Just now, Borodane said:

Ok now you’re just doing whatever you can to defend him. That was awful from him. He even had a look before swinging his arm. Just plain stupid and there wouldn’t have been anything to complain about if the ref had sent him off. 

I asked what he was doing for a couple of passes in the first half, I've criticised him the same way I've criticised everyone else on the pitch today. That was just a nothing incident that happens a dozen times a match, Blackburn lad just got unlucky. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Blackburn v Middlesbrough 1-0