• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the millionaires have called a draw in the biggest *** competition and we could get on with the football Enjoyed the day, observations, comforting to see the same fake stone island stall in De

my reply    

Absolute scenes when this year's accounts are published and we were set to fail FFP by 3m until Mr Morris stepped in. Think that would turn the entirety of Derbyshire into the world's largest sal

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I thought there ought to be a Derby County thread. 

Any takers?

If they're still around after this is all over, they could probably do with a Golden Thread. 😉

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

If they're still around after this is all over, they could probably do with a Golden Thread. 😉

They are worried about the EFL removing their golden share of league membership

8 minutes ago, Hicktonpen10 said:

Isn't this just classic brinkmanship before all parties accept compromise at the eleventh hour?

Indeed, that's the way I see it. It's an optimistic view though and you can understand why, in the midst of the noise and believing the doomsayers Quantuma, that fans are not very optimistic at all.

30 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Indeed, that's the way I see it. It's an optimistic view though and you can understand why, in the midst of the noise and believing the doomsayers Quantuma, that fans are not very optimistic at all.

Get that as someone who went through our own liquidation scare all those years ago.  Also pre social media it was scary too as minimal information.

1 hour ago, Hicktonpen10 said:

Get that as someone who went through our own liquidation scare all those years ago.  Also pre social media it was scary too as minimal information.

For me social media's made the situation scarier and worse. Given thousands of people spaces to stir ***, doom-monger and come up with conspiracy theories in their own little echo chambers with little to no accountability for what they say.

• Like 3