oneBoro Forum

Derby County.

8 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

The tide has well and truly turned against Derby fans, at least on social media.

Makes me feel vindicated to have this avatar on here, Twitter and Facebook 😃

I like it always have DZ😉

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the millionaires have called a draw in the biggest *** competition and we could get on with the football Enjoyed the day, observations, comforting to see the same fake stone island stall in De

my reply    

Absolute scenes when this year's accounts are published and we were set to fail FFP by 3m until Mr Morris stepped in. Think that would turn the entirety of Derbyshire into the world's largest sal

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Derby have taken and sold their full allocation at The Riverside hmmm I wonder why?

Because they want to protest by paying Gibson £60,000 and then not buying anything on the concourse.

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Derby have taken and sold their full allocation at The Riverside hmmm I wonder why?

It's hilarious one way or the other. Here they are saying "Don't buy anything in the concourse" after they've all just spent £30 a pop to sit in the ground.

I've mixed feelings about it too. Part of me wants it to be a tame affair for the sake of the fans of ours who just want to turn up and enjoy the game as per usual. I imagine most our fans will just want to get on with it and watch the game with no incident with opposition fans. And I've no doubt there will be concourse staff and stewards who have to deal with them taking the *** too, for their sake I hope it's a nothing affair. I don't want our people getting hurt. Indeed, I'd be surprised if every single Derby fan who turns up on the day wants to cause havoc, however they feel right now.

On the other side, they could truly show themselves as the cretins they are. I'm almost certain there will be some who come to cause some damage. And anything they do will only serve to show them up in the public light and delegitimise their cause. All they'll do is make themselves look like tits.

If they do take it too far and people our side get hurt, there will be no defence for them. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen, that whatever they do inflicts no harm on our fans or employees at the club. That's totally not worth the backlash and to be fair, if they do anything, they'll almost certainly be retaliated against. So I'm more siding with the former, let this play out as tame as possible, let's all just go and try to enjoy a football match, get to the stadium and get home safe. Anybody coming away physically hurt, and indeed that's either Boro or Derby side of this, will make this a nasty affair.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Don't forget their threats to murder our owner if they see him

Pretty sure they didn't threaten to murder him. They just said they'd have a party when he's dead.

...unless I misread the translation of their chanting.

15 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

The tide has well and truly turned against Derby fans, at least on social media.

Makes me feel vindictive to have this avatar on here, Twitter and Facebook 😃

Fixed it for ya. 😁

19 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Pretty sure they didn't threaten to murder him. They just said they'd have a party when he's dead.

The keyboard threats are all over their fan sites, this a match for fans to look out for each other as there are some who are coming looking for trouble. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Nope, actual death threats on Twitter. There was a thread where idiots were trying to find his address so they could send him a bomb. I reported it to Twitter, I hope it got removed as I didn't get any feedback from them (you never do.)