• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the millionaires have called a draw in the biggest *** competition and we could get on with the football Enjoyed the day, observations, comforting to see the same fake stone island stall in De

my reply    

Absolute scenes when this year's accounts are published and we were set to fail FFP by 3m until Mr Morris stepped in. Think that would turn the entirety of Derbyshire into the world's largest sal

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Brunners said:

An email the EFL sent to a DCFC fan, clarifies that they haven't said Boro is a football debt.

Screenshot 2022-02-07 185855.png

They just strongly disagree with Derby's assertion that it isn't footballing debt 🤔

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Brunners said:

An email the EFL sent to a DCFC fan, clarifies that they haven't said Boro is a football debt.

Screenshot 2022-02-07 185855.png

So if I'm reading this correctly, the EFL's position is that Boro and Wycombe should seek to settle their claims independently and shouldn't be used as an excuse to hold up the administration process, or sale of the club?

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

So if I'm reading this correctly, the EFL's position is that Boro and Wycombe should seek to settle their claims independently and shouldn't be used as an excuse to hold up the administration process, or sale of the club?

Honestly I have no idea what the EFLs position is anymore.

They have seemingly since ruled out the High Court option anyway so 🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1

I'll be relieved once Saturday is out of the way, to be honest.

I'm not looking forward to the match at all, it's bound to be a tense and nasty atmosphere, and that'll only ramp up if any more takeover issues arise.

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I'm not looking forward to the match at all, it's bound to be a tense and nasty atmosphere.

Yeah, agreed.

For anyone going...genuinely, be careful out and about please! I just have a bad feeling about Derby fans being in the area..

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'm not looking forward to the match at all, it's bound to be a tense and nasty atmosphere, and that'll only ramp up if any more takeover issues arise.

I really enjoy those kind of games. Adds more excitement. Feels a bit like a Derby atmosphere. Really looking forward to it myself.

2 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I really enjoy those kind of games. Adds more excitement. Feels a bit like a Derby atmosphere. Really looking forward to it myself.

You're horribly underestimating how much they hate us, you're potentially in for a surprise.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Humpty said:

It would be great if we win comfortably and it passes without issue, but there's bound to be genuine aggression and anger from some of the more moronic Derby fans.

I'm fully expecting the toilets in the away end to be smashed up, probably seats too. I wouldn't be shocked if Middlesbrough fans are attacked either.

There's already trouble at so many matches across England this season, and none of those matches have involved one side blaming the other for threatening the existent of their club.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
24 minutes ago, Brunners said:

You're horribly underestimating how much they hate us, you're potentially in for a surprise.

It’s been a long while since I’ve felt going to a match will be a potentially dangerous occupation. The last time was a mid week match at Joker Park and as usual we were kept back by Tyne and Wears finest.