• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the millionaires have called a draw in the biggest *** competition and we could get on with the football Enjoyed the day, observations, comforting to see the same fake stone island stall in De

my reply    

Absolute scenes when this year's accounts are published and we were set to fail FFP by 3m until Mr Morris stepped in. Think that would turn the entirety of Derbyshire into the world's largest sal

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Their forum has a swear modifier if you're not logged in, I'm pretty sure they called me something stronger than a twit 😛

They have a swear modifier even if you are logged in.

Banana skin. This particular game makes me very nervous for antics that may play out on and off field to be fair. I just hope we don’t get sucked in with all the hype going on surrounding the game. Don’t under estimate Derby capabilities based on there false league position. 

5 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Their forum has a swear modifier if you're not logged in, I'm pretty sure they called me something stronger than a twit 😛

Oooh the meanies! I can't imagine you did anything to provoke that kind of a response. 😯

• Haha 1

Dear Derby County Fans Forum,

On behalf of the oneBoro fans forum we would like it known that Denzel, the "twit" you are referring to has been totally missrepresnted in your forum and we do not recognise the status of the individual.

He is so much more than that!

He is in fact a very naughty boy whose Mummy regularly washes his mouth with soap and is still keen on potty training for the lad.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I apologise not to the DCFC forum but to oneBoro forum for allowing him membership.

He does have a "big brother" on the forum who is as good and kind and a gentle soul you could wish for but we appreciate at these challenging times you would probably not want to say "oh bless what an Angel he is"

Now you know what we have to go through.............all of the time

• Haha 8
50 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Dear Derby County Fans Forum,

On behalf of the oneBoro fans forum we would like it known that Denzel, the "twit" you are referring to has been totally missrepresnted in your forum and we do not recognise the status of the individual.

He is so much more than that!

He is in fact a very naughty boy whose Mummy regularly washes his mouth with soap and is still keen on potty training for the lad.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I apologise not to the DCFC forum but to oneBoro forum for allowing him membership.

He does have a "big brother" on the forum who is as good and kind and a gentle soul you could wish for but we appreciate at these challenging times you would probably not want to say "oh bless what an Angel he is"

Now you know what we have to go through.............all of the time

You love me really

3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I haven't even posted there, they wouldn't let me! 

Your reputation obviously preceded you. 😉

Now I think about it, given your crisp and chocolate bar obsession, are you sure they didn't actually call you a Twix? 😁

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3