• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the millionaires have called a draw in the biggest *** competition and we could get on with the football Enjoyed the day, observations, comforting to see the same fake stone island stall in De

my reply    

Absolute scenes when this year's accounts are published and we were set to fail FFP by 3m until Mr Morris stepped in. Think that would turn the entirety of Derbyshire into the world's largest sal

Posted Images

I always wondered how on earth people could be both gullible and stupid enough to allow themselves to be Brain washed and/or Radicalised. We have all heard of "Stockholm Syndrome" now we can add "Derby Delirium" to the list of irrational pathological disorders.

18 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Personally I think the image in bad taste. I don’t believe we as a club need to lower our standards to that of others. 

Agree with that @sanddancer No need to lower ourselves to that level 

20 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Unfounded allegations which Mel Morris paid Gibson to make go away, rather than see us in court. Those totally unfounded allegations.

Not to get too topical but Prince Andrew just settled out of court, i'm assuming that is because he had no case to answer to either

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Got to hope Peterborough beat them, because I think they're nailed on to stay up if not.

Utterly baffled that Reading have persisted with their *** manager for so long when relegation is staring them in the face.

He tried to resign and they wouldn't let him lol

After watching reading v p’boro I feel Derby will stay up comfortably this season. They have better players/quality and more fight than them two clubs put together. Young Ebosele at left wing back looks like he’s going places. Glad he was injured when we played them. He could be a good signing for us imo. Would Derby do business with us? 😅

On 2/15/2022 at 7:24 AM, Downsouth said:

He could use invisible ink and the whole thing fades away

Like over £60m in the valuation of Pride Park.

coincidentally Derby as a club have debts that are rumoured to be just over £60m.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, osvaldo said:

Young Ebosele at left wing back looks like he’s going places.

He plays at RB or wide Right midfield for Derby and the Irish U21's. I don't think he has ever played on the Left. Having said that I would still add him to the squad if the price was right. He could be an ideal replacement for Jones if injured or sold for silly money and also cover for Crooks. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Got to hope Peterborough beat them, because I think they're nailed on to stay up if not.

Utterly baffled that Reading have persisted with their *** manager for so long when relegation is staring them in the face.

They can only replace him with someone on lower wages..... otherwise they get more - points....

22 hours ago, Brunners said:

Derby fans furious - wanting points returned and also saying that the rules were only changed because Boro were in danger of failing,

They've made themselves ill over Boro.  If anyone needs a place to stay you can live in a Derby fans head rent free.

Edited by LOAM
  • Haha 1

Seems to me that most of the dubious practices that the EFL had issues with are now specifically mentioned in the rules. So rather than giving anyone extra leeway it's actually tightened up the rules.

P.s. DCFC £7.5m in Covid write offs isn't going to put a dent into your homeless debt of £60m+ and rising, especially with your payments to your admin.

• Like 1