• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the millionaires have called a draw in the biggest *** competition and we could get on with the football Enjoyed the day, observations, comforting to see the same fake stone island stall in De

my reply    

Absolute scenes when this year's accounts are published and we were set to fail FFP by 3m until Mr Morris stepped in. Think that would turn the entirety of Derbyshire into the world's largest sal

Posted Images

12 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

The one positive of tonight is that Derby are now 8 points from safety with 13 games to go.

they are screwed now if reading only get about 1 point per game derby have to get about 2 per game. they have little chance of that. bye bye then rams

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Brunners said:

The admins had set a deadline of last night for the 3 interested parties to submit a bid so....last night.

thanks, and when is their EFL deadline to prove they have finances for the season?

33 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

they are screwed now if reading only get about 1 point per game derby have to get about 2 per game. they have little chance of that. bye bye then rams

6 of their remaining fixtures are against teams currently in the promotion battle, so worst case scenario they're helping us out.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

thanks, and when is their EFL deadline to prove they have finances for the season?

That I do not know. I believe end of Feb? From what I remember, the EFL haven't seen proof of funds past February.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Mr_Maz said:

in fact, there's this image currently doing the rounds that might shed some light on it:

8C4980AC-8133-49D1-A15D-EEE87C2D8F25.thumb.jpeg.949e3a1f02b02b66f126ef767267efe9.jpg

17 hours ago, Naisby said:

I believe that it will be MM wearing a wig and a fat suit 😅

I believe Derby will be disappointed with his bid of a Sports Direct beanie and branded oversized coffee mug. 😁

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

C'mon now don't forget his big polypropylene Sports Direct bag for life! 

I heard that those bags were being repurposed to provide a roof over Pride Park as Mike Ashley thought that there was already a roof on the stadium and his bid and future plans were based around this. 😅

• Haha 2