• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the millionaires have called a draw in the biggest *** competition and we could get on with the football Enjoyed the day, observations, comforting to see the same fake stone island stall in De

my reply    

Absolute scenes when this year's accounts are published and we were set to fail FFP by 3m until Mr Morris stepped in. Think that would turn the entirety of Derbyshire into the world's largest sal

Posted Images

It's 9 from 12 only if Reading don't get another result too.

They could feasibly get 6 from the two home games but the last game is at home when it could already be too late. 

Just dragging it on right now, isn't it? The turnaround they need is surely too big. Reading going to Sheffield United and winning was one hell of a result. They've now lost only 1 of their last 6. I just can't see them going without a single, condemning result and Derby winning every game. Feels like the relegated teams have now all been decided.

Reading are currently 4th in the Championship Form table over the last 6 games, they have found form just at the right time with 11 points from 6 games. Derby are 19th in the Form table with 7 points from their last 6 games. 

That said Reading play 2nd in the Form table Swansea next at home while Derby are away to bottom of the Form table  (despite their draw today against the Terriers) QPR next. It still may not be over for the Rams until next weekend at the earliest and even then they could still be clinging to the flotsam in desperate hope.

The season lives on. Derby still in with an outside chance of survival, against all odds and needing the revived Reading to implode. Boro now have the playoffs back in their own hands. Here's to us both keeping our hopes alive as long as possible. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

The season lives on. Derby still in with an outside chance of survival, against all odds and needing the revived Reading to implode. Boro now have the playoffs back in their own hands. Here's to us both keeping our hopes alive as long as possible. 

Hate to say it but I don't see you making up 9 points in 4 games. I reckon you'll win your home matches, but struggle to see you getting much at either Blackpool or QPR. That also assumes Reading don't pick up any more points.

Even though we've seen quite a few unlikely results lately, the bottom 3 look pretty much set to me.

Boro's chances of making the play-offs are no better than 50/50 I'd say. We've got 3 home games, 2 of which look quite winnable, but our next game sees us host Huddersfield (not easy). We also struggle on the road. We can certainly overhaul Sheffield, but think we'll need them to drop points too.

1 hour ago, MadAmster said:

Think that you can at least hold your heads up and say you did your best on the pitch..  make plans for next year and hopefully this guy is more honest than the last.,   The real fans deserve better  and sometimes things do eventually work out..  stay safe and Good Luck..   next year 

• Like 1