oneBoro Forum

Derby County.

After turning down cash bids for Ebosele, he is now having a medical with Udinese as he's 6 months away from contract expiry. So will end up at Watford for free 🙂

Hence why the 🐏 botherers might be a little more grumpy than usual today...  

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the millionaires have called a draw in the biggest *** competition and we could get on with the football Enjoyed the day, observations, comforting to see the same fake stone island stall in De

my reply    

Absolute scenes when this year's accounts are published and we were set to fail FFP by 3m until Mr Morris stepped in. Think that would turn the entirety of Derbyshire into the world's largest sal

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Very biased I have to say but they do not mention DZ he must be fuming!😀

Really can you imagine Boro and Derby fans standing side by side supporting this cause?

Swaying peacefully outside the north stand arm in arm singing, “ All we are saying... Is give arbitration a chance ...” 😅

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, Naisby said:

A taste of what Derby visitors think of the coming match 

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/39063-boro-a-tickets/

Gibson is the monied villain, do these people never take a good look in the mirror. They remain remorseless, deny wrong doing and convince themselves that hearsay about our financial affairs is fact. Can't wait for the outcry when we come in under FFP, that will no doubt be the EFL fixing our books.

41 minutes ago, Naisby said:

A taste of what Derby visitors think of the coming match 

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/39063-boro-a-tickets/

If Derby fans protest in the ground peacefully fair enough, but if they are stupid enough to look for trouble then its inevitable they'll find it, like all clubs we have our fair share of nutters.  

34 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Ahahahahahaha no way

Of course, equally comparable to Taylor and Clough. I'm surprised they're not campaigning for the Clough side of that statue to go actually, nobody tell them where he hails from...

4 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

If Derby fans protest in the ground peacefully fair enough, but if they are stupid enough to look for trouble then its inevitable they'll find it, like all clubs we have our fair share of nutters.  

Sadly it’s the sort of occasion that will call for the need of a “ Teesside Ambulance “ hopefully it’s just kept in check but I’ve got my doubts.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Is interesting that we have openly said the stadium is the basis of our claim

I thought that was already ruled okay and we were told we couldn't claim on that years ago

I think we're just openly taking the *** out of them at this point.