• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the millionaires have called a draw in the biggest *** competition and we could get on with the football Enjoyed the day, observations, comforting to see the same fake stone island stall in De

my reply    

Absolute scenes when this year's accounts are published and we were set to fail FFP by 3m until Mr Morris stepped in. Think that would turn the entirety of Derbyshire into the world's largest sal

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

3-0, and Tom Lawrence has been a key part, a player out of contract in the summer that they refused to sell whilst crying poverty and claiming they're on the edge of oblivion.

Seems like a pretty sensible decision then when you put it like that 👍

6 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Derby will easily stay up if Reading don't sort themselves out fast. 

I might have said it before, but the only saving grace for me is that the only way Derby stay up is by finishing above a team that also cheated (to a lesser extent).

In an ideal world, they'd both go down, but I can't see Peterborough staying up.

10 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I might have said it before, but the only saving grace for me is that the only way Derby stay up is by finishing above a team that also cheated (to a lesser extent).

In an ideal world, they'd both go down, but I can't see Peterborough staying up.

Posh and Barnsley are lost causes. Might join some of my mates at a few Reading games on nights we're not playing... 

• Like 1