• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

Heard the same rumours on twitter. One guy (who seems to be the originator as far as I can tell) has claimed we're getting out of our final year with Hummel due to "supply issues" while another says we've "cancelled" the final year.

19 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Heard the same rumours on twitter. One guy (who seems to be the originator as far as I can tell) has claimed we're getting out of our final year with Hummel due to "supply issues" while another says we've "cancelled" the final year.

The fact the club shop aren't getting any more home shirts (or is it away shirts) back in stock would suggest this to be true.

OR

The person behind the story has used this as inspiration to make up some *** about us going back to Errea.

If it's the former and we go back to Errea, I hope their manufacturing standards have improved. Lovely designs but terrible quality.

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

The fact the club shop aren't getting any more home shirts (or is it away shirts) back in stock would suggest this to be true.

OR

The person behind the story has used this as inspiration to make up some *** about us going back to Errea.

If it's the former and we go back to Errea, I hope their manufacturing standards have improved. Lovely designs but terrible quality.

I bought several at exhorted cost and took them to Dubai where I lived and worked. Within a month they were pulled / bobbles all over and they went in the bin. I don’t mind paying for quality but I’m not paying top dollar for **** just because it’s got a logo on it. 

42 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I would be disappointed if this is true, Love the Hummel Designs.

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me if they if there are any away kits still available from the store?

How do the away green kits look in person? I was looking to order one potentially later in the season however I also thought about waiting till be get promoted. All this talk about quality issues makes me want to get a Hummel kit instead.

1 minute ago, CanadianBoro said:

Can anyone tell me if they if there are any away kits still available from the store?

How do the away green kits look in person? I was looking to order one potentially later in the season however I also thought about waiting till be get promoted. All this talk about quality issues makes me want to get a Hummel kit instead.

I think it looks very nice in person. Can't tell you if there are any there, but I'd recommend getting one if possible!

8 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I think it looks very nice in person. Can't tell you if there are any there, but I'd recommend getting one if possible!

Thank you. Ill have to contact the store 

Ive really started to enjoy watching the team again. I've paid my subscription to watch the games here in Canada. Im ready to support. Just need a jersey. 

I've been looking at a used yakubu jersey on ebay from 05 when I became a fan. But i do like the look of these green Hummel ones. 

• Like 1