oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

7 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Not bad. Is it just me or should the white kit have a red band and white logo?

I think the White kit should have a Blue band with Black piping and Black logo.

Having said that I would be happy with things just as they are!

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I think the White kit should have a Blue band with Black piping and Black logo.

Having said that I would be happy with things just as they are!

Keep the Green, Say No to White Kits.

Been championing a move away from the current badge for a while. It’s awful. I’d like to go back to the 1986 badge but with 1876 on it instead. No to blue lions though.

• Like 6

Keep the current horrible one if we cannot have our original badge back.

Nothing against the round 1986 badge but it’s always felt like it was a stop gap one that had to be made in 24 hours to put on the new company forms. Compared to the current badge it’s excellent, but if we could I would vote for our original badge. 

• Like 2

I want the old, old badge. No crest, no shield, just a lion with MFC under it. Clean and simple, big fan of minimalist kits and logos personally.

Our current one is tacky as ***, feels very 14 year old on a 2 week free trial of photoshop to me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

That probably hints at Cazoo being our next sponsor.

Weird tweet otherwise.

If the sponsor looks like the shirts someone posted the other day I'll be happy with that. Nice to not have a gambling sponsor as well.

• Like 2

I’m not sure but when the deal was announced I’m sure cazoo said they were not going to sponsor multiple teams and that they were committed to Everton.

i would be happy to see all gambling firms names removed from kits, the idea clubs can have official betting partners has always been wrong too me.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Naisby said:

I’m not sure but when the deal was announced I’m sure cazoo said they were not going to sponsor multiple teams and that they were committed to Everton.

i would be happy to see all gambling firms names removed from kits, the idea clubs can have official betting partners has always been wrong too me.

Just checked the official statement back in 2020 and there was no such comment made at the time, but they might have said that subsequently.

https://www.cazoo.co.uk/press/cazoo-announced-as-main-partner-of-everton-football-club/

Personally, I'd be delighted to have a British car retailer advertising on our shirts rather than Gibraltar-based gambling companies (32Red and 888.com). I've refused to buy a Boro replica shirt for over a decade because I haven't wanted to be a walking billboard for pawnbrokers and bookies. If Cazoo are our shirt sponsor next season, I might actually buy both the home and away kits in celebration! (The white away kit would look really nice, providing you keep it clean).

• Like 1