oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

41 minutes ago, Naisby said:

I’m not sure but when the deal was announced I’m sure cazoo said they were not going to sponsor multiple teams and that they were committed to Everton.

i would be happy to see all gambling firms names removed from kits, the idea clubs can have official betting partners has always been wrong too me.

Cazoo already sponsor both Everton & Aston Villa in the premier league, so I hope for their sake they never said anything like that, that would be awkward.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Cazoo already sponsor both Everton & Aston Villa in the premier league, so I hope for their sake they never said anything like that, that would be awkward.

https://www.cazoo.co.uk/sponsorships/

I must have been mistaken 🤔

but had a look on their site and can anyone tell me the difference between being the Main Sponsor and Principal Sponsor As Im struggling 😀

7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Different wording for the same thing to my knowledge.

The best I could come up with was main sponsor = shirt sponsor for the first team.

Principle sponsor means we sticking that on our kits and every bit of merchandise we have.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 6:21 PM, Naisby said:

Exactly, scrap the white kit and Go Green.

#MeanGreenBoroMachine

Hate the green blending in with the grass and sneaking about the pitch. 
Seriously though I think white makes it easier to pick out players so some thought should go into what gives us an advantage. 

32 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Seriously though I think white makes it easier to pick out players so some thought should go into what gives us an advantage. 

Green is a bad choice for an away kit, given that we have red as our main kit. I'm not colour blind, but there isn't a lot of difference for those who are (8% of men). Man U even wore different socks against us so that people could actually tell us apart.

28 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

Green is a bad choice for an away kit, given that we have red as our main kit. I'm not colour blind, but there isn't a lot of difference for those who are (8% of men). Man U even wore different socks against us so that people could actually tell us apart.

Interesting. If it’s only 8% and given not all of the 8% will be interested in football I wonder why there is such much effort exhorted to get clubs to adapt strips. No disrespect to persons with sight impediment intended. 

I personally never really liked the wide white band but that’s possibly because I thought it looked awful on well built people. I do prefer large blocks of bold colour and if it’s red, make it red that stands out. Go white away because white really stands out and screams presence. My take bold red with hints of white and reverse for the away kit perhaps?  

1 hour ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

There was an NFL game a while ago using "colour rush" uniforms that are essentially all one colour that ran into this problem. They put the all green New York Jets against the all red Buffalo Bills. Was an absolute nightmare for colour blind people!

jets-bills-color-rush.jpg

14 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Interesting. If it’s only 8% and given not all of the 8% will be interested in football I wonder why there is such much effort exhorted to get clubs to adapt strips. No disrespect to persons with sight impediment intended. 

I personally never really liked the wide white band but that’s possibly because I thought it looked awful on well built people. I do prefer large blocks of bold colour and if it’s red, make it red that stands out. Go white away because white really stands out and screams presence. My take bold red with hints of white and reverse for the away kit perhaps?  

It's likely that it's also 8% of male football fans, a significant number of any club's fanbase. Interestingly, it's only about 0.5% of women/female football fans.

I think large blocks of the same colours probably falls foul of the same rules as the home kit. If we were playing Sunderland, for instance, which kit would we wear?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sanddancer said:

I loath white kits, always have done, they remind me of school athletics. Running round and round a ring like a mouse in a wheel. It’s one reason I cannot support any England team. 🐁

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
9 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

It's likely that it's also 8% of male football fans, a significant number of any club's fanbase. Interestingly, it's only about 0.5% of women/female football fans.

I think large blocks of the same colours probably falls foul of the same rules as the home kit. If we were playing Sunderland, for instance, which kit would we wear?

This is why I think we need to return to the outlandish kits of the 90s and early 00s. Don't see anyone mistaking us if we run out in something like this... 😁

image.png.0be1993d03b7dbbf43d1f377d71f2832.png

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

This is why I think we need to return to the outlandish kits of the 90s and early 00s. Don't see anyone mistaking us if we run out in something like this... 😁

image.png.0be1993d03b7dbbf43d1f377d71f2832.png

That kit was done specifically to disguise the fact that David Seaman had a moustache at a time when it was almost obligatory to be clean shaven. 👨‍🦰👈😀

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Naisby said:

I loath white kits, always have done, they remind me of school athletics. Running round and round a ring like a mouse in a wheel. It’s one reason I cannot support any England team. 🐁

IMO we always look too much like Spurs with the white shirts and blue shorts.

I've never understood why they never did a St George's flag shirt - white with a big red cross on the front, red shorts and red & white socks. Never understood why we have blue in our kit.

Think the all-red kit was a bit too monotone. The blue away kit is just awful and the white third kit is just too bland.

Just no creativity in kit design these days. 🙄

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

Sunderland wont be in the premier 😁

• Haha 1