• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Ah yeah seen that one, is it legit then ?

No idea, but it did the rounds when the Errea deal was first rumoured. The Cazoo sponsorship was also included before the club announced a smaller partnership for this season 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Screenshot_20220320-123510_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5d9318fa0ecdb194daa9326db77e7499.jpg

Everton's third kit looks really nice in this FA Cup match against Palace, and it's Hummel.

It really is irritating just how little effort they put in with our away kit, and the less said about that third kit last season the better.

Does anyone know when our new shirt sponsor will be announced? I'm really hoping that for once we'll be sponsored by a respectable business, rather than a gambling website or a pawnbroker.

12 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Does anyone know when our new shirt sponsor will be announced? I'm really hoping that for once we'll be sponsored by a respectable business, rather than a gambling website or a pawnbroker.

In June 2021 we announced an extension with 32Red (Kindred Group) for another 3 seasons.

• Sad 2
28 minutes ago, Brunners said:

In June 2021 we announced an extension with 32Red (Kindred Group) for another 3 seasons.

Aren't gambling companies being banned now or is that PL only? Or have I totally got that wrong?

I read last year that gambling companies would be banned from football shirt sponsorship from 2023, which I assumed meant the start of the year, which I also assumed would mean we'd need a new shirt sponsor for the coming season.

Two major assumptions on my part, but I was rather hoping this would be our last season with 32Red on our shirts.

33 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Yeah it sounds like that's expected to have to disappear off the front-of-shirt in 2023 at some point. I would expect that would be by the start of 23/24 season so we may be forced by legislation to amend that deal with them.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I read last year that gambling companies would be banned from football shirt sponsorship from 2023, which I assumed meant the start of the year, which I also assumed would mean we'd need a new shirt sponsor for the coming season.

Two major assumptions on my part, but I was rather hoping this would be our last season with 32Red on our shirts.

That is the plan yes, but as of right now, we're still signed up with 32Red unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...