oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

20 minutes ago, bmt said:

Any more rumours about the new Boro kit… errea confirmed manufacturer??? 32red still the sponsor?? Release date?? 

Reckon we'll be hearing some news about this in a couple of weeks. I was told some time ago that we had ended the deal with Hummel early which is why no more shirts were being delivered to the club shop.

Expect 32Red to still be the shirt sponsor, apparently Cazoo are our secondary sponsor (don't they already sponsor us in some capacity?)

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Reckon we'll be hearing some news about this in a couple of weeks. I was told some time ago that we had ended the deal with Hummel early which is why no more shirts were being delivered to the club shop.

Expect 32Red to still be the shirt sponsor, apparently Cazoo are our secondary sponsor (don't they already sponsor us in some capacity?)

cazoo sponsor the EFL I think - it's why every club tweets those Cazoo ads all at the same time every weekend lol

10 hours ago, White Band said:

Did the home kit used to come out earlier?  I'm sure I remember us playing the final home game of the season in the new kit; but not recently. 

The new kit was available to buy when we reached the playoff final. Loads of fans were wearing the new shirt at Wembley but of course the players wore that seasons kit 

10 hours ago, White Band said:

Did the home kit used to come out earlier?  I'm sure I remember us playing the final home game of the season in the new kit; but not recently. 

Yeah it used to be common place that we would do that. I used to love that. 

14 hours ago, White Band said:

I can only think of 2 occasions in my 18-ish years following Boro, 08/09 kit came out and I'm pretty sure we played in it in the 8-1 destruction of Man City, the last game of 07/08. And I think we brought out the 15/16 plain red kit in advance of the playoff final but didn't play in it.

Oh for the days when they used to have models parading around the pitch at half times in Kits for the fans to vote for their favourite for next season. Customer engagement, who'd have thought it!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

what ive heard, and i dont know how reliable the source is, is that next seasons away colours are goingto be sky blue and white, havent any info on the design though. 

Would make sense, we tend to use those colours every few years.

I don't think there have been many of them I've actually liked though.

I suppose I sort of like the 1998/99 one.

39 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Oh for the days when they used to have models parading around the pitch at half times in Kits for the fans to vote for their favourite for next season. Customer engagement, who'd have thought it!

Oooh, you can't do that! Thats sexist, dontcha know? 

But seriously though, you just know there would be some numpties complaining if they did that now (unless they used male models).

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Oooh, you can't do that! Thats sexist, dontcha know? 

But seriously though, you just know there would be some numpties complaining if they did that now (unless they used male models).

I think they always used to use a male model and a female model for the away kits from what i remeber of the old programmes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Essuuaitch said:

what ive heard, and i dont know how reliable the source is, is that next seasons away colours are goingto be sky blue and white, havent any info on the design though. 

Anything but green and maybe tangerine and claret and blue

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Weasel said:

Imagine Payero in a remake of the 1998-1999 away kit, player of the season rocking the Argentina colours.

On 4/18/2022 at 9:35 AM, WirelessBoro said:

Always thought we missed a big opportunity this year, I’m holding out hope

F1380D98-89F2-4E10-9A24-412EC73464E1.jpeg

• Like 4