• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Weasel said:

Would personally love a remake of this badboy

image.png.a091f34559f6bfff2de8fa90ebd4e021.png

Would like that ad long as it wasn’t as baggy as the original. And they changed the material it was made from and got rid of the  purple oh changed that horrendous colour of course 👍

it's a common opinion, but I really wish they'd change the club badge.

or if they had the badge stitched in, all in white like this it'd look cooler thant the iron-on style patch

Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 14.07.37.png

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

or if they had the badge stitched in, all in white like this it'd look cooler thant the iron-on style patch

It was stiched on this season.

15 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

Strongly agree on the embroidering rather than iron on patches. Tells you all you need to know that the brands always have their own logo embroidered, even if the club badge isn't 😂

11 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It was stiched on this season.

yes but the badge itself looks very cheap, and still has the style of "iron on" imo - I've seen better quality cub scout patches

The White Band to Boro is the three pointed Star to Mercedes, the four rings to Audi or the Golden M to McDonald's. Stuttgart and Chicago Fire are the only two teams around the world that have anything similar. It would be marketing madness to go back to all red and become another Forest, United, Liverpool, Barnsley, Charlton etc. etc. 

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

yes but the badge itself looks very cheap, and still has the style of "iron on" imo - I've seen better quality cub scout patches

The Badge should go back to the round one with a simple change of date to get rid of the 11 year old's Harry Potter badge.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

The Badge should go back to the round one with a simple change of date to get rid of the 11 year old's Harry Potter badge.

I'm not a huge fan of either badges to be honest, I think we can do better than both. I like one or two of the concepts people have posted before.

47 minutes ago, Will said:

Strongly agree on the embroidering rather than iron on patches. Tells you all you need to know that the brands always have their own logo embroidered, even if the club badge isn't 😂

probs more down to the club cutting corners on costs to make more money than a supplier preference I think

20 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'm not a huge fan of either badges to be honest, I think we can do better than both. I like one or two of the concepts people have posted before.

I'd be open to a new design but tend to find that new Club badges regardless of the Club tend to look very poor to shocking, Leeds have had some dubious ones and Bournemouth's has to take the award for the poorest effort of all time!

A circular badge is a very good shape for all other sorts of merchandise as well.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I'd be open to a new design but tend to find that new Club badges regardless of the Club tend to look very poor to shocking, Leeds have had some dubious ones and Bournemouth's has to take the award for the poorest effort of all time!

A circular badge is a very good shape for all other sorts of merchandise as well.

Leeds have had a couple of brilliant ones! I'm disappointed they never went back to this, it's probably my favourite Leeds badge, a crest worthy of them!

image.png.8c875681d674d421a78d1646b65c0908.png

11 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Leeds have had a couple of brilliant ones! I'm disappointed they never went back to this, it's probably my favourite Leeds badge, a crest worthy of them!

image.png.8c875681d674d421a78d1646b65c0908.png

Never understood that Circumcision Leeds badge.

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Rob said:

probs more down to the club cutting corners on costs to make more money than a supplier preference I think

I'm meaning that the supplier always want their logo embroidered, because they know that the alternatives don't last.