oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

44 minutes ago, Pork Slops said:

The bloke who posted it on the socials said he doesn't know if it is real unfortunately.

I imagine it won't be too far from the real thing. Simple, unfussy and not a radical departure from the current design.

Nothing special but decent enough for a team of our stature.

• Confused 1
  • Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/erreas-emotion-pride-reuniting-middlesbrough-24009176

One point in this, the Errea guy says that the entire range that they're making for boro is bespoke, including the training gear. So looking at their catalogue isn't much help in guessing what it will look like.

It also says they have an archive with all the kits that didn't make it to production.

Given how crazy some of the ones we actually had were, I'd LOVE to see those.

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/erreas-emotion-pride-reuniting-middlesbrough-24009176

One point in this, the Errea guy says that the entire range that they're making for boro is bespoke, including the training gear. So looking at their catalogue isn't much help in guessing what it will look like.

Thats a great article. I never realised how big the club's connection with Errea was. I just assumed they were one of a number of suppliers, but it seems they are actually fans of the club as well (or at least that Fabrizio fella is - attending a lot of Boro matches). Its brilliant that they can offer bespoke designs as well. Just hope it lives up to our expectations...

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Thats a great article. I never realised how big the club's connection with Errea was. I just assumed they were one of a number of suppliers, but it seems they are actually fans of the club as well (or at least that Fabrizio fella is - attending a lot of Boro matches). Its brilliant that they can offer bespoke designs as well. Just hope it lives up to our expectations...

We were the first non-Italian club that they supplied kits for if I remember correctly, indeed because of us they were able to go global. There was an article on their website a few years ago where they highlighted us as the moment everything changed for them. It may still be there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm looking forward to this becuase seems Errea have a special connection with us we aren't just another club they supply. So I'm hoping something special has been created 

Edited by DurhamRed
  • Like 1

From the snippets coming out from Errea i would be surprised if our shirt was as simple as a red kit with a white band.  They talk about personal to club and attention to detail

Just now, Youngy228 said:

From the snippets coming out from Errea i would be surprised if our shirt was as simple as a red kit with a white band.  They talk about personal to club and attention to detail

I'm just hoping there's definitely a white band.

We've had a sash, pinstripes, and a belt in recent years.

I actually didn't mind the sash, but the other two were pants.

There is a 0.000001 chance the new home shirt doesn't have a white band.

Come on, it's Errea back with the Boro after nearly 15 years, given our history there'll definitely be the white band.

I have a feeling the away kit is going to divide a lot of fans too, just like the good old days

(No I haven't seen it, I'm just guessing!)

• Like 1

I would love a nice simplistic retro kit like the Hansa home and royal blue away one or even the sky blue one with the blue band

Other good away ones i would like to see a re-make of were the sky blue ici one and the white ici one.

I think Hummel missed a great chance with last seasons green away one to bring back the old green striped away shirt.