oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

A mates father in law visited the Errea factory in Italy and said the shirt had a collar and white band so could be that. He also said there was a sort of design to the shirt he couldn’t fully remember 

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

On 5/21/2022 at 7:39 AM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'm sure the build quality will have improved in the nearly 15 years since we last had them.

23 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

The material on the white band looks like it would click easily so it's probably legit

Why the sudden change of heart?

4 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I would love a nice simplistic retro kit like the Hansa home and royal blue away one or even the sky blue one with the blue band

Other good away ones i would like to see a re-make of were the sky blue ici one and the white ici one.

I think Hummel missed a great chance with last seasons green away one to bring back the old green striped away shirt.

Oh and a special shout out to the home kit of 2005/06. The V neck with the white band that ran down the side. Thought that looked smart on the pitch. Probably helped by fact we had an amazing team that season too. Yak, Viduka, JFH era.

On 5/22/2022 at 9:01 AM, Pork Slops said:

FB_IMG_1653206382938.jpg

FB_IMG_1653206389196.jpg

Not sold on the side bits that come towards the front from the sides, think that would look better if they just went straight down the sides. But that really is nitpicking on what is an absolute beauty of a kit.

4 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Is this the real shirt? It's gorgeous if so...

It's not, it's somebody's concept art off twitter.

I'd be pleased if it was similar to that though.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

There is a 0.000001 chance the new home shirt doesn't have a white band.

Come on, it's Errea back with the Boro after nearly 15 years, given our history there'll definitely be the white band.

I have a feeling the away kit is going to divide a lot of fans too, just like the good old days

(No I haven't seen it, I'm just guessing!)

Think I speak for everyone when I say that that last wasn't required, absolutely no one was thinking that you'd seen it!

• Haha 8
19 hours ago, TheJew said:

If Cazoo is the sponsor hopefully the kids kits will have it on.

Why hopefully? 

The best thing about the kids kits is that they don't have to have an ugly sponsor plastered on them

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Tom said:

Why hopefully? 

The best thing about the kids kits is that they don't have to have an ugly sponsor plastered on them

I think shirts without sponsors on them look strange tbh.. look like cheap fakes actually. Unless main shirt itself has no sponsor on and has been designed that way

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chickenlunch said:
56 minutes ago, Tom said:

Why hopefully? 

I think shirts without sponsors on them look strange tbh.. look like cheap fakes actually. Unless main shirt itself has no sponsor on and has been designed that way

I feel the exact opposite. I feel like the shirt is cheapened by having some company with no connection to the club's logo in the middle of it

• Like 2