oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Boooo, 12pm has passed.

Aye, they're going to have to be good kits now.

People really starting to get fed up on social media with the length of time it's taking them.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Aye, they're going to have to be good kits now.

People really starting to get fed up on social media with the length of time it's taking them.

they will no doubt still sell out by end of season regardless when they come out, moaners gonna moan

7 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Errea have said the next few days will be 🔥🔥🔥

but I don't want the next few days to be fire, I want the next few minutes to be fire. Release it now ffs

4 minutes ago, edinboro said:

I'm more perplexed about why season tickets aren't back on sale yet. Seems bonkers to not be trying to sell them. 

Maybe waiting for some signings to create a buzz.

Well there's not a lot of anything going on to be fair, doesn't really feel the right time for anything until one thing starts the momentum.

4 minutes ago, edinboro said:

I'm more perplexed about why season tickets aren't back on sale yet. Seems bonkers to not be trying to sell them. 

Maybe waiting for some signings to create a buzz.

Did they ever say how many they sold on Early Bird? I swear it was never announced.

1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

Did they ever say how many they sold on Early Bird? I swear it was never announced.

Rob on FMTTM has been told it's up on last year's early bird. I'd expect 16k+18k and then around 20k in total by the time the season starts. We should be going up this year so crowds will be up I think.

2 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

Is this thought backed up by facts, or just your spidey senses?

Their socials are liking posts saying it’s today and commenting emoji’s on those sorts of posts, just a guess but they haven’t done this before today 

• Like 1