oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

It doesn't seem to have gone down well with most people on social media.

It's frigging rubbish considering what we could have had. People always get carried away by mockups but genuinely every single mockup I've seen is better than that.

Don't even get me started on the sponsor. I'm angry.

• Like 4
  • Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

wonder how many pay people say they hate it and still buy it at some point lol. been there and done the same myself.

I like how they keep the kit pretty similar, but does make me feel pretty comfortable skipping years on the home kit when I look and think its the same as tops I already own.

reminds me of the adidas one, just a shame mine has brits name on the back lol, at least it dont have a leeds player name on the back like my white one tho lol. not that it stops me wearing them

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It's frigging rubbish considering what we could have had. People always get carried away by mockups but genuinely every single mockup I've seen is better than that.

Don't even get me started on the sponsor. I'm angry.

There are so many talented people mocking up beautiful looking kits on twitter for free, and we end up with this from a company that are paid to do this.

• Like 1
Just now, Will said:

There are so many talented people mocking up beautiful looking kits on twitter for free, and we end up with this from a company that are paid to do this.

And a club who all signed off on this design.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1