oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

17 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Apologies for the crap Paint3D job as I'm no concept artist, but assuming someone competent did this colour replacement, this to me looks nicer than what we have, just by removing the band and allowing the sponsor to just fit into the regular colour scheme.

image.thumb.png.b2b2eb42bfd7962b7822835a2038e8ae.png

So much nicer and cleaner. A white vertical band just makes a kit look uglier in my opinion. I get that it perhaps makes us more unique etc. but I’m not that bothered about it. Kit manufacturers rarely, if ever get the band to look nice.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Blanco said:

No sorry @wilsoncgp we should always have the band. It is Boro

Just personally, I'd rather have a nice clean looking kit over having the band just because it's apparently our identity. There's no doubt in my mind comparing the two ideas that having the band with the black text on the sponsor makes the kit look worse.

The sponsor itself is doing a lot of the work admittedly and if we could have more control over what goes into that space then great. Or if we could just not have a shirt sponsor, great.

But we definitely can't afford to throw away sponsorship opportunities just for a nicer looking kit, so the balance for me is in having a kit that the sponsor isn't making significantly worse.

Now I've noticed how far over the badge is compared to the Errea logo I can't unsee it 🤢

The away kit better make up for this abomination 

image.png.e803aadf5493bfbf7c725c803b9583aa.png

31 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Apologies for the crap Paint3D job as I'm no concept artist, but assuming someone competent did this colour replacement, this to me looks nicer than what we have, just by removing the band and allowing the sponsor to just fit into the regular colour scheme.

I like it - but you're going to incur the wrath of the White Chest Band Brigade😉

Also you could have found a different company logo...

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

I like it - but you're going to incur the wrath of the White Chest Band Brigade😉

Also you could have done better than pick another betting company...

You mean the betting company that is on the current shirt, mate? 😄

32 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Looks like a Forest shirt, no thank you.

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

You mean the betting company that is on the current shirt, mate? 😄

You're too damn quick - at least let me edit my posts before you respond! 😜

Edited by AnglianRed
1 hour ago, RiversideRed said:

944C23FB-4FE2-4D5B-BB0F-5BBB17E3DC79.jpeg

395EFF13-6B7F-4E90-96A5-B77047CB38F4.jpeg

FC91BE4C-F43C-4AFB-990D-A6D08E01ABAF.jpeg

Well its not terrible...but I was hoping for something a bit more special after all the hype and build-up.

Looks pretty retro (like 1960s or something) with that collar. Don't hate it but definitely don't like it enough to shell out for one. Like others I'm also annoyed the club have gone with another betting company.

1 hour ago, macapes said:

Not entirely convinced getting the ghost of christmas past to model the thing is helping. Like a 36" chest wearing x XXXL.

That said, it's super generic.  Like an average of our most average kits.

I reemmeber their XXXL like being a 36" in size as well on at least one shirt I've had before, some their kits were dead small fitting previousily

Just now, Brunners said:

This again 🤷‍♂️ 😂 Boro is just as much no band as it is band in the last few decades

Maybe so, but the last 5 years has definitely featured the band more often than not. I wonder if the club are trying to embrace it as an identity a bit more

Problem with the sponsor being one of the worst things about the kit is that the away is probably going to be hopeless too.

Definitely feels like the Ramsden currency abomination year that adidas gave us

• Like 2