oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

Club shop pics look a bit better but in the official promotional ones it looks absolutely awful. Genuinely looks like a fake shirt you'd buy in Turkey for a fiver. Looks so tacky and cheap.

• Like 1
  • Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Why would you refer to people as burgers? 😕

Whopper GIF by Burger King Österreich

I looked on Urban Dictionary and the first entry for "burger" is: A person who royally sucks at simple tasks.

So yes, I think I'll probably end up calling most of our team burgers by the end of the season.

I'm not saying what the second entry on Urban Dictionary is, I'm far too polite.

8 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

I looked on Urban Dictionary and the first entry for "burger" is: A person who royally sucks at simple tasks.

So yes, I think I'll probably end up calling most of our team burgers by the end of the season.

I'm not saying what the second entry on Urban Dictionary is, I'm far too polite.

Glad I prefer to use proper English! 🤨

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Poor old Rav looks like he's the one that shrunk in the wash! 😆

Agree that Maccarone would have been a better choice...or just a regular model...

On a serious note that picture of Rav would have me ushering him to the Doc's if he was related to me. The poor bloke doesn't look well in those pics and looks to have lost a lot of weight.

• Like 1

Blue Training top is very nice - Blue and red stripes down the side of it

Sorry I can't share the photo yet as my source won't let me, but more effort gone into it over the home shirt by the looks of it 😅.

Transfers

Going to be busy few days ahead, very close on a couple and hopefully done by the beggining of next week if not before but can't give names unfortunately 

Notable absentees today at 1st day back. 

Including under 23s from last season, Wilder only wants to keep aroundx15 players. Going to be extremely busy window.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Including under 23s from last season, Wilder only wants to keep aroundx15 players. Going to be extremely busy window.

He must have thought we were even worse than any of the doom merchants on here then!

Any truth in the rumour that he is looking to bring Marvin Johnson back to fill the LWB role? 🤣🤣🤣

• Angry 1
8 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Didn't realise grandad collar was actually a proper term for that style, I thought it was just people saying it looked like an old man's.

Yeah, I thought they were the dog's proverbials in my 20's. Always had 1 or 2 very cool shirts with grandad collars. I believe my fashion sense inspired Babylon 5's view of future fashion sense. (Attached image is a spoiler for Maccarone modelling the away kit.)

image.thumb.png.dc6c20c98b50dc8305d6213f0966f6e8.png

• Like 1