• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

1101298086_Screenshot2022-06-21at15_50_10.png.7e7203a0b172b08275d65fbefc0f626b.png

You kinda can see here if they'd just left off the daft "player safety first" crap underneath the Unibet sign (and lowered it accordingly), the shirt would've been much better

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

1101298086_Screenshot2022-06-21at15_50_10.png.7e7203a0b172b08275d65fbefc0f626b.png

You kinda can see here if they'd just left off the daft "player safety first" crap underneath the Unibet sign (and lowered it accordingly), the shirt would've been much better

I'd rather have the "player safety first" message (even if it is a load of ***) than the stupid dots.

• Like 1

The badge is almost under the armpit. Collar is poorly executed too.the white “wings” look *** too. The fit is much better on Howson mind. I said it before the concept is great it’s just a sub standard finish. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Any indication when Massimo is going to make an appearance. I really like some of their designs coming out (Boro home has grown on me bar that sponsor). Carlisles new one is a nice kit they just released.

FV7tXQaX0AMVfmO.jpeg.jpg

God that's lovely

As a proud resident of Carlisle, I think I might buy the new home shirt. It's gorgeous - and crucially for me, it's not sponsored by a gambling company.

MFC's financial loss is CUFC's gain..

4 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Have a feeling the away kit is just going to be the opposite to the home kit in blue. Hoping they get a bit more adventurous 

I have the exact same fear - again echoing the terrible Ramsdens currency year where they just changed the colours of the home kit to white and blue. 

22 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I have the exact same fear - again echoing the terrible Ramsdens currency year where they just changed the colours of the home kit to white and blue. 

I thought that was a lovely kit. In fact I was wearing it yesterday when I was in slouch around the house mode 😀

12 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I thought that was a lovely kit. In fact I was wearing it yesterday when I was in slouch around the house mode 😀

I've recently bought a house and I've been using it to paint in. I bought them both for a fiver at the end of that season, they clearly had a tonne of stock left from them being so shocking haha

Just now, Neverbefore said:

I've recently bought a house and I've been using it to paint in. I bought them both for a fiver at the end of that season, they clearly had a tonne of stock left from them being so shocking haha

I hope you didn’t get any paint on it. That would be a scandalous occurrence 😂

• Haha 1