oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

9 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

A brown shirt is an accusation of being a nazi or encouraging fascism. Let’s not go there.  

Hence me trying to lighten the mood and bring it back to a football topic.

• Like 1
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

A brown shirt is an accusation of being a nazi or encouraging fascism. Let’s not go there.  

To be fair,with the state of the pitches in  the 70's.most shirts were Brown by half time anyway🤣

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Didn't Coventry once play in Brown Shirts as an away kit back in the 70's?

I'd be polite and call it chocolate brown

content://com.amazon.cloud9.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1652637974290863231072.jpg

image.png

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, sanddancer said:

What ever the design I hope it’s designed with simplicity in mind and not handed to some young artistic graphic design college student or some WOKE left idealist. Just don’t bring back the white band I’ve put on weight and never liked the last one. 

What on earth are you rambling on about

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Weasel said:

What on earth are you rambling on about

he clearly prefers an old politician from Eton, or some Oligarch to design the kit

Posted (edited)

Welcoming the tatty shirts back. I know it was a necessary move from the club so i understand the move, but never been a fan of Errea kits at all. 

They will always deserve credit for coming up with the masterpiece that was the 94/95 Dickens green away top.

But still dissapointed, they are second class sportswear manufacturers.

• Like 1