oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

12 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Just looking through a list of Errea's 21/22 kits and I really like how clean the MK Dons and Port Vale kits are. Nothing OTT about them, just a simple full colour design with some minor points around the collar and sleeves. They look really smart, to me.

image.png.e83410500ab56e66004bac61b5936d7d.png

image.png.74f63ea9edab50d3b1fa5cd513ecd918.png

They look like Sunday league kits. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I think a remake of the first Errea kit with the navy collar could work if it has a modern twist to it

with the band obviously 😉

• Like 1

Screenshot_20220517-084745_Instagram.thumb.jpg.b41b4feb48947dfeb7c4b45b5bc674a2.jpg

This will probably appeal to some of the more traditional fans, but I can't stand the badge being in the centre, even if that's the way it used to be.

It should be over the heart.

13 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Just looking through a list of Errea's 21/22 kits and I really like how clean the MK Dons and Port Vale kits are. Nothing OTT about them, just a simple full colour design with some minor points around the collar and sleeves. They look really smart, to me.

image.png.e83410500ab56e66004bac61b5936d7d.png

image.png.74f63ea9edab50d3b1fa5cd513ecd918.png

Those MK Dons shirts are gorgeous to be fair. Very classy all three of them.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Screenshot_20220517-084745_Instagram.thumb.jpg.b41b4feb48947dfeb7c4b45b5bc674a2.jpg

This will probably appeal to some of the more traditional fans, but I can't stand the badge being in the centre, even if that's the way it used to be.

It's better than their away kit this year. That looked like something you would get from a dodgy market stall.

16 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Your comment got me curious. I went and checked the shirt I bought a couple of seasons ago. The club badge is actually embroidered onto the shirt, while the Hummel logo is just heat sealed.

Also checked my really old (2004?) Dial-a-Phone shirt (with TLF's name & number on the back) and both the club badge and Errea logo are stitched on. Everything else is heat-sealed / glued.

Guess it just depends on the manufacturer.

And as for the 1998 repro top...everything's just printed! 😆

If it's a bespoke one they will be embroidered if it's a generic Sunday League shirt then more than likely sold "as is" and the Club adds their own paraphernalia. There is more likelihood of Errea or Hummel producing a unique Boro kit than the bigger brands like addidas who would prefer for us to select from an existing catalogue with us being regarded as mere nuisance value to their Production runs. Of course if you have Global appeal e.g. Man Utd then because of the volume you can have what you want. I'd wager that there are more United kits sold in a week than Boro kits over a Season.

• Like 1

I get the feeling that Errea will do a retro range of some of the old kits or that at least one of our kits this year will be a remake

https://www.footballshirtculture.com/2021-22-kits/lanus-2022-errea-home-away-kits.html

I admit I was a little gutted when I heard we were ditching Hummel. I think that Errea kits have come on massively since we had them as a partner and I'm confident that the quality has improved since then too and I think we are guaranteed someting bespoke.. seeing other team's kits (above) fills me with even more optimism.

• Like 1

Unless I've missed somebody, we're arguably the biggest club on Errea's roster, so they're probably going to at least put some focus on us.

There's only QPR and Parma at a similar stature.

• Wow 1
14 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

https://www.footballshirtculture.com/2021-22-kits/lanus-2022-errea-home-away-kits.html

I admit I was a little gutted when I heard we were ditching Hummel. I think that Errea kits have come on massively since we had them as a partner and I'm confident that the quality has improved since then too and I think we are guaranteed someting bespoke.. seeing other team's kits (above) fills me with even more optimism.

That first plane 2 tone one, would work really well, put the sponsor in a white band and off we go.  Perfect

4 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

That blue and claret looks a bit West Hammy / Burnley-ish... 😆