Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Ah yeah seen that one, is it legit then ?

No idea, but it did the rounds when the Errea deal was first rumoured. The Cazoo sponsorship was also included before the club announced a smaller partnership for this season 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

 

Screenshot_20220320-123510_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5d9318fa0ecdb194daa9326db77e7499.jpg

Everton's third kit looks really nice in this FA Cup match against Palace, and it's Hummel.

It really is irritating just how little effort they put in with our away kit, and the less said about that third kit last season the better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know when our new shirt sponsor will be announced? I'm really hoping that for once we'll be sponsored by a respectable business, rather than a gambling website or a pawnbroker.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Does anyone know when our new shirt sponsor will be announced? I'm really hoping that for once we'll be sponsored by a respectable business, rather than a gambling website or a pawnbroker.

In June 2021 we announced an extension with 32Red (Kindred Group) for another 3 seasons.

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Brunners said:

In June 2021 we announced an extension with 32Red (Kindred Group) for another 3 seasons.

Aren't gambling companies being banned now or is that PL only? Or have I totally got that wrong?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I read last year that gambling companies would be banned from football shirt sponsorship from 2023, which I assumed meant the start of the year, which I also assumed would mean we'd need a new shirt sponsor for the coming season.

Two major assumptions on my part, but I was rather hoping this would be our last season with 32Red on our shirts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Brunners said:

In June 2021 we announced an extension with 32Red (Kindred Group) for another 3 seasons.

Yeah it sounds like that's expected to have to disappear off the front-of-shirt in 2023 at some point. I would expect that would be by the start of 23/24 season so we may be forced by legislation to amend that deal with them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I read last year that gambling companies would be banned from football shirt sponsorship from 2023, which I assumed meant the start of the year, which I also assumed would mean we'd need a new shirt sponsor for the coming season.

Two major assumptions on my part, but I was rather hoping this would be our last season with 32Red on our shirts.

That is the plan yes, but as of right now, we're still signed up with 32Red unfortunately.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...