• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on that man, The band is the sole reason i started supporting Boro. When i was about 7 or 8 when everyone in school was a Liverpool, Man Utd or Leeds fan, I got a Cork Gaelic  Jersey, Got my mam

I am shocked that you hold such an opinion!

Boro kits will be revealed on Tuesday 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Brunners said:

I know it's nothing ground breaking, but I actually quite like it. I'm sure it'll promptly get ruined with a sponsor.

If you want a dull shirt have a look at Forests new home kit. They haven’t sorted their sponsor out yet and the shirt is red with only white badge and Marion (makers) logo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I very much doubt it's remotely close to a third of their number. My guess would be around the 40,000 mark. Our commercial endeavours, as a club, are really poor in comparison to other Championship clubs let alone one city, Premier League sides.

• 2 weeks later...

i wonder how many shirts we do sell. this should be made public i reckon. be nice to see year on year our shift sales each season. with figures released end of the season. if anything just for a comparison of what se do compared to others and which way we are going. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chickenlunch said:

anyone noticed they removed most of the retro kits from the club shop website? hopefully this means we're about to get some banging proper Errea remakes :classic_cool:

If they don't have a pawnbroker or bookmaker's name splashed across the front, I'll buy one...

35 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

If they don't have a pawnbroker or bookmaker's name splashed across the front, I'll buy one...

you're ruling yourself out of a classic 888.com shirt? more fool you in my book.

I'm guessing it'll be a Cellnet though. Possibly the Dickens kit from their first season with us..

5 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

you're ruling yourself out of a classic 888.com shirt? more fool you in my book.

I'm guessing it'll be a Cellnet though. Possibly the Dickens kit from their first season with us..

I have the originals from that Dickens season, I also have a lot of the Cellnet kits - they are still some of my favourite. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

Cellnet were the sponsors when I became a fan in the late 90s, so that would do nicely.

• Like 1