• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been 3 games lads. Suggesting hes being forced to play Connolly is a bit insane. He gave him a few games to see if he could get up to speed, that's it. 

10 games is plenty though isn’t it? We should be the finished article by now. Wilder out I say. It’s no better than Warnock to be honest (apart from all the  points)

i reckon another loss today to match another terrible team selection. new manager bounce well and truly over. hope i'm wrong but being a boro fan this long i think i'm afraid to be optimistic. after a

Posted Images

i reckon another loss today to match another terrible team selection. new manager bounce well and truly over. hope i'm wrong but being a boro fan this long i think i'm afraid to be optimistic. after a bright start i'm fearing a false dawn under wilder is cripping me after a couple or worrying performances and dodgy team selections. add in the way uche has been forced out and we are playing a turd upfront on loan. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7
11 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

i reckon another loss today to match another terrible team selection. new manager bounce well and truly over. hope i'm wrong but being a boro fan this long i think i'm afraid to be optimistic. after a bright start i'm fearing a false dawn under wilder is cripping me after a couple or worrying performances and dodgy team selections. add in the way uche has been forced out and we are playing a turd upfront on loan. 

Uche is a dreadful footballer, he's certainly not the solution regardless of what you think of the rest of the strikers. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

I admit we were poor the first half last game, but second half we slightly changed the positioning and really got at them, they were hanging on for dear life and were close to crumbling till the incident in the crowd stopped the game, someone joked that Mrs Mogga 'fainted' to relieve the pressure as it came at the worst time (Obviously I wish a speedy recovery to the person in the crowd). It gave them time to catch their breath and set their shape up, we conceded a pretty jammy goal, we lost 1-0 to one of the best teams in the league, it's not the end of the world.

I'm fully behind Chris, I am enjoying watching us play again, I am sure a lot of you are the same. The performances haven't been fantastic the last few games but we still got results, that spell at Blackburn was showing us back at our best I thought, and we all still have to bare in mind that a lot of this team had covid so of course we were going to be rusty for a few games, not to mention a lot of these players were coached to play dull hoof ball very recently, it's going to take time. 

UTB!

• Like 1

I think Wilder will stick with the same team that started against Blackburn to give them an opportunity the right the wrong. He doesn't strike me as an impulsive manager that will knee-jerk with players as he has faith in them. With the strong wind today I think both us and Coventry will be taking more long range shots. Paddy McNair will have space to move forward and great technique striking the ball so he'll be our best chance of a long ranger.

Since the home win against Nottingham Forest, our performance levels have slipped somewhat so hopefully we can start to regain them levels.

Hopefully there aren't any others isolating as well as Boyd-Munce.

48 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

Wow!  

6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Can't see it being the best quality match with these winds.

Good job we are not playing with footballs as light as the ones you could buy for a quid at the newsagents. They loved the wind😀 many a quid and ball the wind gods snatched from me with a gust of wind.

Been preparing a nice portion of coq au vin for tonight. Takes time to make so best get it done before the match starts. Having a big ol ipa beer on the side waiting for the team sheet. We have to win this. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Coventry 1-0 (Sporar)