• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been 3 games lads. Suggesting hes being forced to play Connolly is a bit insane. He gave him a few games to see if he could get up to speed, that's it. 

10 games is plenty though isn’t it? We should be the finished article by now. Wilder out I say. It’s no better than Warnock to be honest (apart from all the  points)

i reckon another loss today to match another terrible team selection. new manager bounce well and truly over. hope i'm wrong but being a boro fan this long i think i'm afraid to be optimistic. after a

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, White Band said:

Two games currently suspended for medical emergencies. I'm sure it never used to be so common.

2 minutes ago, CambridgeBoro said:

Is it just me or does there seem to be even more medical incidents in the crowd this season? Fulham and Blackpool have got one.

Guess we're finding all the anti-vaxxers, or vulnerable people who aren't taking proper precautions in the crowds.

Has to be Covid-related in some way as there were never this many before (that we knew about anyway).

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Question. When do you pronounce Moore like you say More or Muuaahh like the boro commentator does. 

It’s More.

ridiculous pronunciation from the commentator. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Coventry 1-0 (Sporar)