• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been 3 games lads. Suggesting hes being forced to play Connolly is a bit insane. He gave him a few games to see if he could get up to speed, that's it. 

10 games is plenty though isn’t it? We should be the finished article by now. Wilder out I say. It’s no better than Warnock to be honest (apart from all the  points)

i reckon another loss today to match another terrible team selection. new manager bounce well and truly over. hope i'm wrong but being a boro fan this long i think i'm afraid to be optimistic. after a

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

How has Payero done so far?

Had a few nice touches but been a bit anonymous this half...along with most of our midfield.

Its just been one of those games. We've been better than against Blackburn, but still not convincing by any means.

Would like to see him and Balogun in a few more before passing judgement.

• Like 1

Payero done well since hes come on. Better now that Crooks is in the CDM spot. Hes played a few good passes forward. I think hes a bit more attack minded than Howson and hes flew into some challenges aswell. Hes not looked out of place too much in my opinion. @Ayresome7

• Like 1
Just now, RiseAgainst said:

Also had crowd trouble with MK Dons and Rotherham fans today. Seems to be becoming a common theme.

That would be difficult with MK Dons playing Wycombe today

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Had a few nice touches but been a bit anonymous this half...along with most of our midfield.

Its just been one of those games. We've been better than against Blackburn, but still not convincing by any means.

Would like to see him and Balogun in a few more before passing judgement.

We haven't been able to handle the way Coventry have kept the ball and pressed us, so we've ended up going long all the time. Backs to the walls this team reverts to its Warnock-esque ways unfortunately.

We just need more technical quality throughout the side to be able to keep the ball better.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Coventry 1-0 (Sporar)