• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been 3 games lads. Suggesting hes being forced to play Connolly is a bit insane. He gave him a few games to see if he could get up to speed, that's it. 

10 games is plenty though isn’t it? We should be the finished article by now. Wilder out I say. It’s no better than Warnock to be honest (apart from all the  points)

i reckon another loss today to match another terrible team selection. new manager bounce well and truly over. hope i'm wrong but being a boro fan this long i think i'm afraid to be optimistic. after a

Posted Images

Well I am up and having a cup of tea (I can not start any day without that) will spend some time on the pc and then go out for a walk for an hour or so.

But a different feeling about the day one of genuine optomism and despite the fact that I have a round trip of just under 500 miles to travel today I am really looking forward to going to the game and most importantly sharing with friends the matchday experience.

So see you at the 6 Medals guys and please do come over and say hello if we have not met up before.

Up the Boro and please win today as it makes the return journey easier!

Ps if we lose I am going to blame DZ's avatar😉

• Like 2

Just grabbing breakfast after completing the 275 mile trip. I’ll go see some relatives before heading onto the six medals to meet a couple of the forum members. 
Everyone else is of course welcome 🤗 

UTB 

12 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Just grabbing breakfast after completing the 275 mile trip. I’ll go see some relatives before heading onto the six medals to meet a couple of the forum members. 
Everyone else is of course welcome 🤗 

UTB 

I don't think anyone from here will want to go visit your relatives tbh mate 😉

• Haha 9

Completed walk refreshing, eating breakfast and drinking water.

Washing machine running so I have time to empty it before leaving in 30 mins.

For the safety of other forum members taken Covid test which shows negative hoorah!

Now for the 3 S's😄

Have a great day everyone and sorry I will not be contributing much today to the thread, boy the average will take a hit.

See you later       UTB!

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Completed walk refreshing, eating breakfast and drinking water.

Washing machine running so I have time to empty it before leaving in 30 mins.

For the safety of other forum members taken Covid test which shows negative hoorah!

Now for the 3 S's😄

Have a great day everyone and sorry I will not be contributing much today to the thread, boy the average will take a hit.

See you later       UTB!

Have a great day Alan. Bring home the 3 points UTB 

Think he'll give the same team a chance to redeem themselves, with the potential exception being one or both of the two forwards giving way. I think with the form theyve shown the last couple of months they deserve that chance to put it right. 

But I do expect to see earlier changes if it's not going our way again. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

Wonder if the wind will have much of an impact on the match. No sign of it easing off before kick off.

I am hoping we don't lose to a freak wind assisted goal.  The weather is absolutely wild here (North Pennines) and I think coastal areas are supposed to be worse. 

By the coast here on a sunny Teesside, the wind is definitely getting stronger, I’ve been out twice walking dogs.

Took mine out around 7-9 and it was gusty,.

old next door neighbour asked me to walk his dog and it’s now stronger and more constant. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Coventry 1-0 (Sporar)