• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been 3 games lads. Suggesting hes being forced to play Connolly is a bit insane. He gave him a few games to see if he could get up to speed, that's it. 

10 games is plenty though isn’t it? We should be the finished article by now. Wilder out I say. It’s no better than Warnock to be honest (apart from all the  points)

i reckon another loss today to match another terrible team selection. new manager bounce well and truly over. hope i'm wrong but being a boro fan this long i think i'm afraid to be optimistic. after a

Posted Images

Blackburn derailed us more then some may want to acknowledge.
Very surprised with no changes. Chris will be questioned if this goes wrong and surly he knows he can expect some stick if it does.  

Edited by sanddancer

I can only think that Wilder is letting Connolly have a run of games to get up to speed, before dropping him for Balogun, which is fair enough. 

I do think we’ve taken a bit of a gamble breaking up the partnership with Watmore and Sporar as that was doing well and it feels a bit disruptive, but with Wilder we trust.
We narrowly lost out on Monday night and there’s no need to question Wilders judgement or tactics yet at all. 
Of course we’re all annoyed with a loss, but in the same season we had Warnock, we’ve narrowly lost against the in form team in the league with a first loss in a couple of months. 
I trust Wilder to get it right and he will pick the players to play the best way for his system. 

Who knows, maybe we’ll see Howson up his game, Connolly and Sporar click and then Tav finally get his goal 🤪

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Picture is quality but it keeps buffering so unfortunately it’s virtually useless. 

Its the one I'm using.

Admin said give them a minute to fix it. My stream seems to have stopped freezing...fingers crossed...

3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Its the one I'm using.

Admin said give them a minute to fix it. My stream seems to have stopped freezing...fingers crossed...

They’ve managed to make it worse now🤣

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Coventry 1-0 (Sporar)