oneBoro Forum

Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching Mark Goldbridge melt down over the game was pretty funny.

Watched the game with my girlfriend's brother .... We had 12 different aged rum bottles and hey ho hey ho here we go ...   Danish TV showed the game and it was fantastic!   I said early, tha

Still can't sleep. I said my bit before the game about how this could be another special moment, how this is everything football could be made for and I cannot say I was expecting anything like that t

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Probably would have tried payero in this one but otherwise the team I would have went for. 

Utfb

Drop me a PM if you end in lavs will say hello. Not much craic in here though horse racing on the TV at the minute 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Stevoboro said:

Ah bummer. They always go strong against us don’t they. Play kids earlier rounds against others. But they always go full strength against us. Could be a long night. 🤞🏻🤞🏻  Hope I’m wrong. 😬

Could work against them, them first couple of tackles I hope we do hard but fair make them get scared of getting injured.

Hope lumley has a back brace on… 

I think we have some good young players and a very reasonable squad but the gap in talent is miles apart. Not expecting much but  I will be content if we make a good account of ourselves. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties