oneBoro Forum

Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching Mark Goldbridge melt down over the game was pretty funny.

Watched the game with my girlfriend's brother .... We had 12 different aged rum bottles and hey ho hey ho here we go ...   Danish TV showed the game and it was fantastic!   I said early, tha

Still can't sleep. I said my bit before the game about how this could be another special moment, how this is everything football could be made for and I cannot say I was expecting anything like that t

Posted Images

Just now, Whoppy said:

Does no one else think Dijksteel is very poor on the ball? Good defender don’t get me wrong but I just think he’s going to lose it every time he has it 

He doesn't though I don't think, he's successful more often than not.

He's one of those dribblers that looks like he has no idea what he's doing whenever he has the ball lol

Just now, macapes said:

But it looked good.  And was at least in the right direction.

It was a good run to be fair, and getting past opposition players without just lumping it is something we need to get a lot better at.

Just now, Whoppy said:

Does no one else think Dijksteel is very poor on the ball? Good defender don’t get me wrong but I just think he’s going to lose it every time he has it 

I agree. The days of him as a wingback are gone i think. 

2 minutes ago, Duvel said:

One thing you immediately notice is how quick they move the ball around, its frightening compared to Championship teams. 

They make the pitch feel wider.  Always someone in space.

• Downsouth changed the title to Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties