oneBoro Forum

Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties

Watched the game with my girlfriend's brother .... We had 12 different aged rum bottles and hey ho hey ho here we go ...  

Danish TV showed the game and it was fantastic!  

I said early, that we would get out chances second half ...  

History repeating ❤️ 

I'm drunk and happy and my FB feed is full of united fans in denial 🤪

• Like 11
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching Mark Goldbridge melt down over the game was pretty funny.

Watched the game with my girlfriend's brother .... We had 12 different aged rum bottles and hey ho hey ho here we go ...   Danish TV showed the game and it was fantastic!   I said early, tha

Still can't sleep. I said my bit before the game about how this could be another special moment, how this is everything football could be made for and I cannot say I was expecting anything like that t

Posted Images

Epic scenes from the pitch, breathe it in, absolutely brilliant stuff.

*Apologies, I see this was already posted...

Still, I'll be watching it a few more times before it gets boring : )

Edited by HolgateHero
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Well waking up to about 100 unread messages was the first hint we’d pulled off a shock, brilliant result!!!

sounds like we were lucky Utd wasted so many chances having read right through this thread but I need to see the penalties as they all sounded great. 

connoly not taking one even though we took 8 shows he’s struggling with confidence big time. I think he needs to be on the bench for a few weeks. 

hopefully an easy home draw next round. 

Still can't sleep. I said my bit before the game about how this could be another special moment, how this is everything football could be made for and I cannot say I was expecting anything like that to happen again after last time. My first time at Old Trafford and we do exactly what I said could happen and what would have made this one of the most special results to savour as a fan. And I'll never forget that.

I only got home an hour ago and I just can't sleep, watching the highlights, watching all the penalties, talking about how every time Fry won a battle with Ronaldo he said "Alright mate", watching Crooksy pour his heart out about this experience for him, watching the absolute scenes from the tweet posted from after the result was confirmed, Tav screaming, Payero with a big VAMOOOOOOOS, Nathan Wood singing along with the fans, Bamba just... not quite believing what he's been part of.

Just thinking about standing up there, gripping onto the badge on my shirt, praying that every penalty goes in and Lumley finally bloody saves just one. Then the moment came, Elanga skies his penalty and............ GERRRINNNNYADAFUEIFJEODNEIFNEOWNCKEOEJFNEODNCKEJFWOSNROEK

What a night. What a result. What an experience. What football and especially the FA Cup is all about.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5