oneBoro Forum

Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties

In all our excitement and joy there appears to have been a very dark side to Elanga's penalty miss with the youngster being subjected to vile racist abuse by more than likely the same cretins who abused England Players in the Summer.

Instagram have apparently removed the offending posts (hopefully all of them) but I hope that the Police don't leave it at that and those accountable are brought to justice. Meanwhile I hope that Man United use their financial might, muscle and influence to hang the scum out to dry. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching Mark Goldbridge melt down over the game was pretty funny.

Watched the game with my girlfriend's brother .... We had 12 different aged rum bottles and hey ho hey ho here we go ...   Danish TV showed the game and it was fantastic!   I said early, tha

Still can't sleep. I said my bit before the game about how this could be another special moment, how this is everything football could be made for and I cannot say I was expecting anything like that t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Redcar Rioja said:

In all our excitement and joy there appears to have been a very dark side to Elanga's penalty miss with the youngster being subjected to vile racist abuse by more than likely the same cretins who abused England Players in the Summer.

Instagram have apparently removed the offending posts (hopefully all of them) but I hope that the Police don't leave it at that and those accountable are brought to justice. Meanwhile I hope that Man United use their financial might, muscle and influence to hang the scum out to dry. 

Just add. I hope everyone regardless of finances helps to stamp this out. We all need to play our part… 

Edited by sanddancer
  • Like 3

Hockey is a game I alway liked watching, both field and ice hockey, sadly the only times I’ve played it were at school when our PE teacher was sick and we had to play against the girls..

Those games could be described as St Trinian’s  Day Massacres and even running cross country was more preferable. 😀

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Just add. I hope everyone regardless of finances helps to this stamp out. We all need to play our part… 

That lad stood up in front of 75k spectators and umpteen Million  viewers world wide to take a sudden death penalty, so what that he missed, Im sure that most of the folk giving him grief wouldn’t have the guts to do that whether paid to or not.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Scum of the Earth, the lot of them. Delighted he missed but nobody should have to put up with that crap. Lock 'em away and throw away the key and all that.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Naisby said:

That lad stood up in front of 75k spectators and umpteen Million  viewers world wide to take a sudden death penalty, so what that he missed, Im sure that most of the folk giving him grief wouldn’t have the guts to do that whether paid to or not.

Could not agree more. 

2 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Worse type of scummy cowards that blight society. It’s time like this I think bringing back corporal punishment wouldn’t be such a bad idea 😡

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

think that of all the images from last night, this is my favourite. Rest of team go crackers and Sol puts his best "hint of a smile" expression on...    pure class 🙂

image.png.8139ebd67e014ec4bd1437738f4ce450.png

After the game he tweeted: "I'm too old for this s***"

Love him 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Comes across as a very grounded person..  worth having around just as an example to rest of team that there are more important things in life than social media clicks.        the sort of person that you listen to when he speaks. get the feeling that he could become a good coach if he wants to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just spent the day going through all the posts on this thread. To sum it up, we were rubbish, Tav is rubbish, Crooks is rubbish, Sporar is rubbish, Dijksteel is rubbish, McNair is rubbish, Lumley is rubbish, Connolly is rubbish and we just beat Man Utd at Old Trafford 🤣🤣🤣 what a bunch of uneducated idiots we have as a fan base 😂😂😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Just spent the day going through all the posts on this thread. To sum it up, we were rubbish, Tav is rubbish, Crooks is rubbish, Sporar is rubbish, Dijksteel is rubbish, McNair is rubbish, Lumley is rubbish, Connolly is rubbish and we just beat Man Utd at Old Trafford 🤣🤣🤣 what a bunch of uneducated idiots we have as a fan base 😂😂😂 

We drew with Man Utd at Old Trafford.

I don't think the thread was full of those comments, although we were poor for a decent chunk of the game, and probably should have lost by five or six.

• Like 2