oneBoro Forum

Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching Mark Goldbridge melt down over the game was pretty funny.

Watched the game with my girlfriend's brother .... We had 12 different aged rum bottles and hey ho hey ho here we go ...   Danish TV showed the game and it was fantastic!   I said early, tha

Still can't sleep. I said my bit before the game about how this could be another special moment, how this is everything football could be made for and I cannot say I was expecting anything like that t

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Yes mate will be in Laverys most likely 

Will give you a shout if I end up there myself, depends what the TV situation is like down ormeau. Ulster playing doesn't help matters

8 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Looks like he's started on the 🍺 early.

Friday is always cabernet sauvigion night and I hate it when the spell checker says I have the spelling wrong! 

• Haha 1

It's great though is it not?

We are playing Manchester United for the whole world to see, give the bar stewards a night never to be forgotten!

Meanwhile in the real world tonight is going to be colder than usual!

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I predict a lot of drunken posts on this forum tonight.

Some of the rest of you might even join me

To be honest Kev and to @Blanco approval will be just watching the game without distractions and only posting from time to time.

AS IF!!!!!!😄

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Friday is always cabernet sauvigion night and I hate it when the spell checker says I have the spelling wrong! 

Just uncorked a bottle of Mavrodaphni in prep for the match

• Downsouth changed the title to Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties