oneBoro Forum

Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching Mark Goldbridge melt down over the game was pretty funny.

Watched the game with my girlfriend's brother .... We had 12 different aged rum bottles and hey ho hey ho here we go ...   Danish TV showed the game and it was fantastic!   I said early, tha

Still can't sleep. I said my bit before the game about how this could be another special moment, how this is everything football could be made for and I cannot say I was expecting anything like that t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Anyone else a little nervous we might get battered 😬

Not nervous, there's absolutely no shame even if we do.

Every single player in their squad is better than ours, they should win tonight comfortably, the only team that should be concerned about a bad result is them.

• Like 1

I love the sky pundits in the Championship, but these pundits really don’t appear to know much about who Boro are playing. They have discussed when we were in the premier league and Ian Wright has mentioned Balogun, who he knows from Arsenal. Oh and they said Matt Crooks is a Boro fan. It’s like Man United vs a random opponent on tv 

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Every single player in their squad is better than ours, they should win tonight comfortably, the only team that should be concerned about a bad result is them.

And it’s a bigger game for them I feel. The FA cup is their best shot at a trophy by far. The league is our priority. 

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

True I get that. Would hate to see us get stuffed though. Anyway, let's hope lady luck is on our side and the lads outfight them 💪🏻

1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

I love the sky pundits in the Championship, but these pundits really don’t appear to know much about who Boro are playing. They have discussed when we were in the premier league and Ian Wright has mentioned Balogun, who he knows from Arsenal. Oh and they said Matt Crooks is a Boro fan. It’s like Man United vs a random opponent on tv 

I think its in every Sky pundit's contract that they have to act like the EFL doesn't exist. 😁

• Downsouth changed the title to Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties