oneBoro Forum

Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties

This is really no different to how we have been playing for weeks just we are against better opposition. 

one of the front two need to drop and try and get into the game. Djik needs to hold shape and we need to learn to pass a ball with pace. 

if Jones isn’t being a world beater we have nothing. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching Mark Goldbridge melt down over the game was pretty funny.

Watched the game with my girlfriend's brother .... We had 12 different aged rum bottles and hey ho hey ho here we go ...   Danish TV showed the game and it was fantastic!   I said early, tha

Still can't sleep. I said my bit before the game about how this could be another special moment, how this is everything football could be made for and I cannot say I was expecting anything like that t

Posted Images

I have no problem losing. But the manner in which we're losing is where I'm disappointed. We can play better than this.

The past 3 or 4 games our inability to pass quickly and accurately has just completely disappeared and we are resorting back to kick the ball long to our quick pacey strikers.

Play football. You're already losing. At least put on a show second half.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties