oneBoro Forum

Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties

5 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

He let in a shot straight at him

From offside and it was disallowed. The defensive is there to protect the goal which so far they have failed to do. Taking it out on a keeper when the team is s#*7 is laughable. Have you counted how many times he has collected the ball? He has more touch’s then any outfield player. No, I’m not saying his doing great but first take a look at the out field first. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching Mark Goldbridge melt down over the game was pretty funny.

Watched the game with my girlfriend's brother .... We had 12 different aged rum bottles and hey ho hey ho here we go ...   Danish TV showed the game and it was fantastic!   I said early, tha

Still can't sleep. I said my bit before the game about how this could be another special moment, how this is everything football could be made for and I cannot say I was expecting anything like that t

Posted Images

big problem is our formation i'd be playing with a back 4 against these because as you can see dijksteel is way off the pace and getting caught out of position leaving isiah to clean up.

there just chipping balls over the back line for fun and we cant stop it.

Taylor very lucky also played bruno onside whilst rest kept a tight line.

Just need to be brave now and try get at them because there is space in behind united but at the moment we are *** about instead of playing it early into space.

and the less said about lumley the better what a liability he is.

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

From offside and it was disallowed. The defensive is there to protect the goal which so far they have failed to do. Taking it out on a keeper when the team is s#*7 is laughable. Have you counted how many times he has collected the ball? He has more touch’s then any outfield player. No, I’m not saying his doing great but first take a look at the out field first. 

Lumley is an easy target as people’s minds are made up.

It he was Jose Lumlèy signed from Boca NoOnes it would be a different story.

• Like 1

We need to be a little bit more compact defensively and make the most of our possession on the rare occasions we get it. 

We are playing a team who are miles better in every area of the pitch though so we've just to try and hang in there. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I don't think Joanna Lumley would be much worse. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Not sure about that.  I think if we'd signed a goalkeeper from anywhere, and he'd made some of the mistakes that Lumley has then there would be criticism.  He never looks entirely confident or comfortable to me, like he's always on the verge of making a mistake.

• Downsouth changed the title to Manchester United vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup 4th Round) 1-1 aet (Crooks) 7-8 penalties